RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:44:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Game stores/flea markets/anything near Anaheim, California area? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game stores/flea markets/anything near Anaheim, California area?  (Read 988 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: April 25, 2016, 06:01:07 PM »

My girlfriend and I are starting to consider plans to take a trip to Disneyland, probably not a long one, but we should have 1 day free to explore and do some shopping. We'll be staying within walking distance of Disney, and don't drive so would be limited to either walking or bussing...or taxi but i'd like to keep expenses down.

She'd like to attempt to do this in September, but I'm not so sure we can plan it fast enough for that...we'll see. Assuming September though, does anyone know of flea markets or anything like that to watch out for? any good game stores?

Also if anyone from rfgeneration lives near there maybe we could organize a meet up Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length