RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:49:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | You decide what I play next 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Poll
Question: What do I play next?
Zillion - SMS   -2 (66.7%)
Resident Evil 5 - PS4, Xbox 360   -1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Author Topic: You decide what I play next  (Read 10180 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2016, 09:20:41 AM »

I'm finishing up on getting all the trophies in Dragon Quest Heroes so now you get to pick my next game!  Zillion for SMS and Resident Evil 5.  I have RE5 for the 360 and PS4, is there a difference between the two?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2016, 09:26:30 AM »

Well, that was quick.  About 5 minutes in and I died.

If you were playing Dragon Quest Heroes you'd have killed like 500 enemies on the same 5 minutes Wink

Amen to that Crabby, I busted 500+ in 5 minutes.  I really like the game but it gets tough near the end.  I would definitely recommend this game.

SMS set complete!
Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2016, 08:10:26 AM »

I'm finishing up on getting all the trophies in Dragon Quest Heroes so now you get to pick my next game!  Zillion for SMS and Resident Evil 5.  I have RE5 for the 360 and PS4, is there a difference between the two?
From what I can tell, if it's just the base release of RE5 on the 360, it doesn't have all the dlc.  The re-release on the PS4 does.  If it's the RE5 gold then no, there is no difference that I'm aware of aside from one has trophies, the other has achievements.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2017, 01:22:52 PM »

Well, after 3 and a half hours of straight play I beat Zillion.  I really enjoyed this game.  I would definitely recommend this as a Community Playthrough.  Does anyone know if this has multiple endings?  I wonder how quickly I could beat this game...

SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length