RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:29:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Destiny Rise of Iron Play Group Thread 11/23/16/ WotM Normal with Monitors 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Destiny Rise of Iron Play Group Thread 11/23/16/ WotM Normal with Monitors  (Read 11209 times)
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: August 10, 2016, 12:48:59 PM »

THE RISE OF IRON IS HERE!.  If you would like to play, respond to this thread

Right now we are only playing on Xbox One

I'm changing this thread up a little.  We are going to keep an up to date list of active Destiny players on the Xbox One to make it easier to find people to play with whenever you are looking for an extra player or two for your fireteam.  On top of that, we will keep a list of scheduled activities.

Active Xbox One Destiny Players Please respond to this thread with your gamertag and ask to be added to this list
WildBil52

Scheduled Activities

Iron Banner through the 15th, if you see any active players on, join up

Wrath of the Machine - Wednesday night 9PM EST on Normal with all monitors.  Hit me up if you want to join

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:45:48 AM by wildbil52 » Logged

Jim F
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 11:07:45 AM »

Hi Guys,
At first I felt REALLY BAD about getting the best drop. However after playing with and upgrading the Vex Mythocast this morning and wielding it's AWESOME 🙆 POWER, I don't feel so bad anymore 😈!

It was a great raid.
The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 11:40:20 AM »

I'm glad you guys were still able to run the raid.

@ Jim - the Vex Mythoclast is such an awesome gun. I still have flashbacks whenever I hear it being fired. It brings me back to the early days of Destiny crucible when that gun just wrecked EVERYTHING. Whenever I heard it being fired back then I would just turn and run away, lol. And then they nerfed the crap out of it just days before I got mine.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 08:20:52 AM »

Thread updated with 8/19 activity, we will be doing another raid: Crota's End. Post using the format in the OP if you want to participate.

The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 10:26:10 AM »

The Last Zinja
atomjacked
325-329 range (depends on loadout and character)
Xbox One

Hopefully things work out this time around. Crota is my specialty. 154 completions, 72 normal, 82 hard mode. I can definitely help anyone who is unfamiliar with this particular raid.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 10:28:34 AM »

The Last Zinja
atomjacked
Xbox One

Hopefully things work out this time around. Crota is my specialty. 154 completions, 72 normal, 82 hard mode. I can definitely help anyone who is unfamiliar with this particular raid.

Excellent,  you're in!  That is certainly a lot of Crota experience... 

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 10:59:03 AM »

Here are a few clips of me dying in a recent session with Invader.  One is intentional, one is not.  I think it's easy to tell which is which.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:02:49 AM by bickman2k » Logged

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 11:01:55 AM »

It's truly a rite of passage to unexpectedly get killed by the space erections before getting to Oryx's room. 'Twas a pleasure to have you along (and not just for that hilarity).

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 11:09:09 AM »

The funny part is that we were just reaching Oryx at the end of the session and the group asked it I at least wanted to see him and I said "Sure, I wouldn't mind at least shaking hands with him before calling it a night".  I shook his hand alright.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 12:29:34 PM »

Ok, so I got this game coming on Thursday. I expect someone to show me the ropes at some point.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 12:38:41 PM »

Ok, so I got this game coming on Thursday. I expect someone to show me the ropes at some point.

Oh, don't you worry, ropes will be shown.

The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 09:54:39 PM »

The Last Zinja
atomjacked
Xbox One

Excellent,  you're in!  That is certainly a lot of Crota experience... 
Yeah... it took me ages to get the Crux of Crota. By the time I got it, The Taken King was out and the Necrochasm was useless outside of regular crucible.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 10:15:49 AM »

Need to bang out a couple of quest missions tonight.  Would be easier with a couple extra players.  If anyone sees me on after 9PM, feel free to join

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 06:16:21 PM »

Depending on how late you're playing, I might be able to join up.

I should be in for Friday, too. Looking forward to it!

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 01:42:42 PM »

Still need a few more for tonight, see everyone at 9pm or earlier

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length