RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:01:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Serious PC gaming stuff for sale - more coming soon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Serious PC gaming stuff for sale - more coming soon  (Read 21646 times)
noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« on: August 10, 2016, 01:05:00 PM »

So my wife and I are in the process of putting our house on the market, which is pretty daunting to say the least. I am working on getting stuff together to sell, and definitely prefer selling to buds here than ebay. When I get the chance to go through the games, I'll put together some PC game lots. But in the meantime I've got some of the bigger items below.

STUFF FOR SALE / ALL IS 'OR BEST OFFER' SO PLZ TALK 2 ME:

Oculus Rift - consumer headset with TWO sensor camera, Xbox One wireless controller w/ dongle, and Touch controllers. $300

Zotac GTX 970 4GB GPU - perfect for the Rift. $175

27" Acer 1440p monitor w/ G-SYNC - perfect for GTX 970. $350

Logitech G910 gaming mechanical keyboard, G502 gaming mouse, G430 headset bundle. $100

Viewsonic Nextvision n5 - little box that allows you to use non-VGA consoles on VGA monitors. $50

I've spent the last few months really trying to downsize and simplify my hobbies. I've been working on really trying to get rid of so much of the stuff that I really don't use or need. To be frank: I just have too much shit. Way more shit than I have time to enjoy. A bunch of shit that I paid money for and yet is bringing me no joy. As such, I've actually had my gaming PC unplugged and out of sight as sort of a dry run to see if I'd be happy gaming without it and my ever-decreasing downtime.

So, I'm posting here an interest check to see if some of this stuff might be happier in your homes. I always ALWAYS prefer to deal with buddies rather than ebay/etc. Below is not everything I'll be getting rid of, but a start of some of the stuff that immediately comes to mind. I have TONS of extra PC parts and random stuff so if there's things you're looking for, do let me know.

Anyway, here's some of the stuff that I'll be looking to unload...

LOTS of PC games... I have two or three large boxes of physical PC games in my basement that I need to sort through. I'm curious if anyone is interested in old(er) PC games? Ideally, I'd like to sell/trade at least lots of them at a time - say enough to fill flat rate Priority boxes anyway. Mostly looking to sell - possibly interested in some Xbox/360/One games. But more or less looking to see if there's even interest in PC games before I go thru the trouble of listing them all?

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:16:12 PM by noiseredux » Logged

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 01:34:56 PM »

up.

the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 04:52:44 AM »

CIB PC games?  I have a few dozen of those...although they're all older games, but if they're of interest to you I can compile a list and we can possibly work a trade (I'm the opposite of you, I don't PC game but play a ton of console stuff from all gens).  I might have some older PC parts too if that's your thing, roughly decade old stuff if I can find it.  I assume you want newer stuff, but hey, who knows right? Tongue
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 12:07:24 AM »

I'm not a PC gamer much at all. The only one I'm actively looking for is the big box version of the first Lego Island.

Hey, I won't know if I don't ask!

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 11:38:56 AM »

Wizard send me a list. I am looking for some old parts as well as new. I have a Win98 rig that I am pimping out haha.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 12:07:28 PM »

Wizard send me a list. I am looking for some old parts as well as new. I have a Win98 rig that I am pimping out haha.

What parts are you looking for?

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 12:30:07 PM »

What parts are you looking for?

for the 98 build I need a working IDE optical drive; a 5.25" floppy disk drive; a Gravis gamepad; possibly a sound card of some sort...

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 01:18:31 PM »

I'll see if I have some old parts laying around still.

You need any cables? Ethernet, USB, etc.?

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 01:21:19 PM »

I doubt I need any cables. I've got bins full in the basement unless it's something less common.

the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 05:17:54 PM »

I will do that once I make you a list of what I have.  At least now I have an incentive to prioritize it Smiley  As for the parts though, there are some scattered in boxes, but I'll dig up my half-cannibalized rigs and see what's still in the cases Tongue 
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 11:36:07 AM »

I might have some parts. My dad has an old PC at his shop that I believe is like a P3 or something. I'd bet it has some IDE stuff in there.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 06:34:28 AM »

NES and SMS

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 11:34:23 PM »

Got any CIB Mortal Kombats?

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2016, 08:18:11 AM »

Got any CIB Mortal Kombats?

I had a Saturn MKII, but it sold yesterday.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 09:52:20 AM »

PM'd!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length