RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:52:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | (Fundraiser) Wes Jenkins is being evicted from his home and he needs help. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (Fundraiser) Wes Jenkins is being evicted from his home and he needs help.  (Read 2036 times)
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« on: August 14, 2016, 10:59:15 AM »

Wes Jenkins (Creative Director, Writer, and Designer for LEGO Island) is being evicted from his home and he needs help. Cry

https://www.gofundme.com/save-wes

Here's a thread about this on another forum I am a member of: Please Help Wes Jenkins

Some other links:
His website
An interview with him about LEGO Island

Staff members: If you feel this should go in a different section, feel free to move this thread there.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:02:02 AM by mumboking » Logged
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 05:20:54 PM »

Hey guys, Wes lives here in my town apparently. I had never heard of him before this post so I google him and found his website. As I was reading through it I found his number on the bottom of the page and decided to give it a ring since it was a local number. I got his wife and explained how I found their number and that I wished to help any way I could and she explained to me that they had help and are moving today but she took down my number to pass on to Wes.
Anyway, Wes seems like an awesome person from what I can tell without actually meeting him and I plan on meeting the guy and seeing what I can do to assist him in improving his condition. Anyone else in the Austin TX area want to join me and create a support network for this guy? I feel like someone needs to protect the beauty and magic in the world and its our artist that help make our world magical, let's give this guy a boost.

Update: Wes called me back and we spoke about his current situation and I explained to him what reddit was and how he had a fan base here that's willing to help him out. He seems thrilled to hear and was in a decent mood considering his current situation. His house was foreclosed on and has already gone through auction, they have until the 19th to find other accommodations. He may get some money back out of the equity that was in the house but he's waiting to hear from the Realtor and his lawyer. Right now they are putting everything in to the Rat Pack as Wes liked to call it and are hoping for the best. He asked that I circulate this around if I could to get more exposure.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 05:32:48 PM by mumboking » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length