RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:19:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | She Hate Horror? Podcast Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: She Hate Horror? Podcast Discussion Thread  (Read 39423 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2016, 11:14:52 AM »

Kevin Dillon. Remake Blob?

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2016, 01:09:58 PM »

Kevin Dillon. Remake Blob?

Oh yeah!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2016, 06:59:15 PM »

Drop the episode already! My boss isn't around this week, I could be getting paid to listen! lol

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2016, 08:26:06 PM »

Drop the episode already! My boss isn't around this week, I could be getting paid to listen! lol

Finishing editing up tonight. So soon. Soon.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »

Well buddy, looks like you're gonna get your wish. Episode #4 is ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2016, 08:20:31 AM »

In our fourth episode, we discuss two 80's horror flicks, Friday the 13th: Part III and the teased hair remake of 1958's The Blob.  Friday the 13th: Part III was the first horror film @thesinglebanana saw as a kid. Does the fright still hold up, or has it lost some of its edge?  And does not wiping your ass equate to instant death? In our latter discussion, we discuss what makes The Blob truly frightening and weight in on the differences and similarities of the original and the remake. Does the remake do an adequate job of paying tribute to the original cult classic on its 30th anniversary?  And why does Kevin Dillon look like he could play bass for Ratt? The answers to these questions and many more in this spine-tingling episode of She Hate Horror!!!

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2016, 11:01:54 AM »

Thanks again Mr. and Mrs. Franklin.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2016, 06:28:13 PM »

If Mrs. Banana has apprehension about seeing Jason's face, Watch Goonies first. Sloth is pretty close.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2016, 08:12:31 PM »

If Mrs. Banana has apprehension about seeing Jason's face, Watch Goonies first. Sloth is pretty close.

We are big fans of The Goonies. I think the reservation is that it's odd that you see it's so early in the series. I always thought it would have been better if you never saw it.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2016, 06:38:43 PM »

Jason's face always horrified me, in that because he looks like Sloth, I always felt that Sloth could easily become a mass murderer like Jason. Deformed people of low intelligence are always scarier when they have evil intentions. Case in point? The Hills Have Eyes.

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2016, 01:56:05 AM »

Jason's face always horrified me, in that because he looks like Sloth, I always felt that Sloth could easily become a mass murderer like Jason. Deformed people of low intelligence are always scarier when they have evil intentions. Case in point? The Hills Have Eyes.

And Donald Trump
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2016, 12:17:59 PM »

And Donald Trump
freakboy toilet

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2016, 04:15:34 AM »

And Donald Trump

Trump doesn't have evil intentions, he is just a giant clown. The other candidate however....

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2016, 05:21:34 PM »

I hope you haven't given up on this podcast. It was a great listen while at work
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2016, 05:41:28 PM »

No we've  just been very busy this Fall with the kids. We will continue.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length