RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:13:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Free Stuff (Moderator: Marriott_Guy) | Free CRT TV and a bunch of vintage electronics manuals 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free CRT TV and a bunch of vintage electronics manuals  (Read 6570 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« on: September 08, 2016, 05:43:31 PM »

Its come time to let go of my classic gaming TV. I'm downsizing and its just too big for me. I believe its a 32", but I forgot to measure it diagonally. Its not a bad TV, it doesn't have a great picture, but always did the job for me on 8-bit and older systems. Plus, it has a Video Out port so you can play on this and another TV at the same time! Due to the size, local pickup is obviously required, it is currently in the Youngstown Ohio area, but I'm moving to Pittsburgh, PA, so that would be possible as well, but I'd rather not move it that far if I can help it.
[img width=700 height=393]http://i.imgur.com/46B9THJ.jpg[/img]
[img width=700 height=393]http://i.imgur.com/w56BNbp.jpg[/img]

I also came across some manuals and random paperwork for some mid-90's electronics if anyone wants them. Stuff like VCR's, stereos, and a Sony Trinitron manual. I was going to throw them out, but figured someone may want them. Free, just pay shipping on them, or pickup.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length