RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:39:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Tools Collection Checklist Idea!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Good idea or bad idea?
Yes   -3 (75%)
No   -1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Author Topic: Tools Collection Checklist Idea!!  (Read 1040 times)
Ben1990BJA
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: September 17, 2016, 08:25:56 AM »

Hi, just joined after stumbling upon this website which so far seems to be brilliant so if im posting in the wrong area feel free to move.

I was wondering what you all thought about adding an option to the tools checklist...

For the people who like to Print the checklists of the games to keep a paper copy of theres a problem. When printing off a newer console or older for that same matter, IF the collection checklist is updated and extra missing games added then its extremely hard to know if new games have been added to that list.
Now the older console games lists arent too bad since the production has obv stopped so few and far between games would be added if any...but for the newer consoles its abit more of a problem
So what i suggest is...
Would it not be a good idea to put a new column of "date game added to list" or something similar so if you do print a copy then you could go to the online list hit the date added tab and see which games have since been added and which your missing from your list...that way you could adjust you're own printed copy accordingly and add them to it

Anyway just a thought
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 01:11:55 PM »

there's already "date modified" at the bottom of each game page, but nowhere that says the date it was added so i agree it would be nice to have. i'm assuming you mean date that it was added to the database, not date that you added it to your collection list? i'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to implement...but i don't know the code so i can't say.
Ben1990BJA
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 03:12:06 PM »

Yeah i meant the date its added to the database
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length