RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:29:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | RF Generation Events | StocktonCon GameFest - October 30th, 2016 - Stockton, Calif. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: StocktonCon GameFest - October 30th, 2016 - Stockton, Calif.  (Read 8523 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: October 02, 2016, 12:57:39 AM »

I might actually make this one! What is "this one," you ask? Why, none other than...

For more details, head on over to http://stocktoncon.com/game-fest/

BTW this mini-con a spin-off of the main StocktonCon, whose goal is "to raise awareness of outstanding artists in the San Joaquin Valley area  and to give attendees the chance to experience a wide variety of popular culture (comics, card games, video games,  anime, manga, science fiction, toys, television and movies)."

http://stocktoncon.com/about-stocktoncon/

The next main StocktonCon is scheduled be held on August 19-20, 2017. If you feel courageous enough to spend a weekend in a town that perennially makes the "10 Most Violent Cities in America" list, it just might be the shindig for you! Find out how effective your superhero cosplay outfit really is at deterring crime...  Wink
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 01:02:12 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 03:24:57 PM »

Way to sell it  Cheesy

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 06:15:59 PM »

Way to sell it  Cheesy

I probably should have gone with the economic-downturn angle instead: four years ago, Stockton became the largest American city to go bankrupt. Well, until Detroit (naturally) claimed the title a year later. Ironically, the venue for the convention is the symbol of the city's bankruptcy legacy.

I'm just glad it will still be light out at the end of the convention...
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 10:50:49 PM »

Wow, that is crazy and horrible for the people of that city

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 10:43:02 PM »

Damn, got hit with another attack earlier this week, and had to go on leave from work. Even if I felt like it, I won't have the time or money to go.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length