RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:52:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | December 2016 Community Playthrough - RF Generation Racing Competition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: December 2016 Community Playthrough - RF Generation Racing Competition  (Read 34792 times)
NeoMagicWarrior
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2016, 05:02:08 PM »

Thanks, Banana! I've got the screenshots to post up later if you want em (retron 5 is pretty handy that way). I figured that if you cant do it on a cart in an snes, i prob shouldnt do it.

Gonna try and get some more in tonight.

Always looking for more Xbox Live Friends!!!!
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2016, 05:38:15 PM »

here's my best times for each race, I think I'm going to put my time in trying to finish the king's tracks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2016, 05:48:33 PM »

Are your times marked by the * marks Doug?

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2016, 05:49:57 PM »

Just barely made it over the finish, the King is conquered

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2016, 05:51:34 PM »

Are your times marked by the * marks Doug?
That was just this time, my best times are all the number one spots, the game didn't save when I started, so all the times are between the 1st and today

NeoMagicWarrior
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2016, 07:30:28 PM »

Tonight's Debauchery:

Port Time:

Port Lap:

Red Lap / Time:

White Time:

White Lap:

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2016, 08:44:52 AM »

Did a run last night. Finished the Knight and Queen Leagues and crashed out on the last lap of the final lap in the King....

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2016, 09:03:29 AM »

Overall points standings are updated and included in the original post. Please check your points and times to ensure they are correct.  It's a lot to keep up with. :/

Neo,  I'm not sure if you finished the Knight or Queen Leagues, but if you have, let me know and post a photo.  Looks like you might be leaving some points on the table in that area. Also, there are only two tracks where we are doing the fastest lap, so please only post improved overalll times for those tracks. Thanks.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2016, 11:12:46 AM »

Play F-Zero, but if you want to grab the others later and jump in, they are very affordable. Should mention that RR2 is on the PSP in the EA Replay collection and Burnout Revenge will possibly be accepted for play on the 360 if similar enough to the PS2 and XBox versions. We are looking into it
  what was found on 360 burnout? are we good to use it? the most I can find is that it has more DLC cars.  and the Madden bus is unlocked by watching the video, not having a game save.

NeoMagicWarrior
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2016, 04:02:53 PM »

Overall points standings are updated and included in the original post. Please check your points and times to ensure they are correct.  It's a lot to keep up with. :/

Neo,  I'm not sure if you finished the Knight or Queen Leagues, but if you have, let me know and post a photo.  Looks like you might be leaving some points on the table in that area. Also, there are only two tracks where we are doing the fastest lap, so please only post improved overalll times for those tracks. Thanks.

Diddnt see that we were only doing 2x tracks best times. np.

I planned on finishing the Knight / king over week 4. I wont be able to stream since I'll be on Christmas vacation, but I'll be able to drag some games along via emulators.

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2016, 08:44:39 PM »

Alright, time to post some times for one of my favorite SNES games.

Mute City II

Port Town I

Red Canyon I Overall (Picture taken during the end showing all track results)

Red Canyon I Fastest Lap

White Land I (Picture taken during the end showing all track results)

White Land II Overall and Fastest Lap

All Leagues Completed

I may edit this and post a notification if I make any faster times before the 9th.  Well see how it goes.  
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:50:13 PM by Wempster » Logged
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2016, 12:11:46 PM »

Thanks Wempster!  Don't forget we will have our Battle Royale for the last three days of the month and you can also post more times for this game then.

Speaking of, if others of you want to get in on this competition, you need to post those F-Zero scores before end of day server time on the 9th!!!  You WILL NOT be able to compete in the Battle Royal or produce any F-Zero scores if you don't submit at least one time or track completion showing participation. Thank you.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2016, 12:25:06 PM »

HOLY FINISH LINES BATMAN!

Looks like we've got a hot points race going between Wempster and douglie007. Who will come out on top?  Or will another contender step up?

Mute City II - fastest time (3 pts) Wempster [2'14"58]
     Port Town I - fastest time (3 pts) neomagicwarrior [1'59"72]
     Red Canyon I - fastest time (3 pts) douglie007 [2'00"57]; fastest lap (2 pts) Wempster [22"14]
     White Land I - fastest time (3 pts) douglie007 [2'21"20]
     White Land II - fastest time (3 pts) Wempster [2'29"43]; fastest lap (2 pts) douglie007 [28"45];

Knight League finished (1 pt) - douglie007, singlebanana, Wempster
     Queen League finished (2 pts) - douglie007, singlebanana, Wempster
     King League finished (3 pts) - douglie007, Wempster

Overall Standings (F-Zero)
     douglie007 - 14 pts
     Wempster - 14 pts

neomagicwarrior - 3 pts
     singlebanana - 3 pts
     Fleach - 0 pts

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2016, 02:22:49 PM »

I have some new times to upload, but I will be playing again before I do that in case I beat some others

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2016, 02:27:51 PM »

@Wempster  great times! I just started to use Blue Falcon, I keep over steering because I have been using the red car

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length