RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:19:05 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Professor Abrasive's Sega Saturn Satisfier! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Professor Abrasive's Sega Saturn Satisfier!  (Read 2489 times)
understatement
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: February 22, 2017, 08:41:20 AM »

So Professor Abrasive has set up a patron to help him create his Saturn plug-in card he's called the Satisfier. If you don't know the Satisfier is a plug-in card for the Sega Saturn which can boot games from a USB thumb drive or hard drive. I've been following this project for a year or so now and this is some pretty exciting news! Here's his patron page if you'd like to help out or just get the most recent updates for the project.

https://www.patreon.com/prof_abrasive

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 04:17:11 PM »

DROOL

Seriously, when I first heard about this, I was excited, but with the possibility of having an actual product in hand?  That would be amazing!

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 05:09:44 PM »

Since they finally cracked the DRM I knew it was only a matter of time before some master came out with a nice tool like this. I doubt it will affect prices too much, but it could help with some of the uncommons and commons.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 07:17:30 PM »

I'm certainly interested once a final product is ready to ship. Gotta keep those delicious Saturn games and cases tucked away safely.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »

I'd probably be down to get a finished product. Sat games are hard to come by in my area and I'm not feeling putting the money and effort into collecting for it.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 09:01:04 AM »

I'm certainly interested once a final product is ready to ship. Gotta keep those delicious Saturn games and cases tucked away safely.

No joke, especially since they're becoming more scarce and expensive.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length