RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:53:40 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Ps2 replacement parts? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ps2 replacement parts?  (Read 1176 times)
Jmmcwho
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« on: March 02, 2017, 09:37:22 AM »

Guys I'm looking to see if anyone know where I can get the ps2 logo for the front of the disc tray for the fat ps2. Somehow my nephew broke mine off. Is it possible to get just the logo and replace it?
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 11:01:10 AM »

Guys I'm looking to see if anyone know where I can get the ps2 logo for the front of the disc tray for the fat ps2. Somehow my nephew broke mine off. Is it possible to get just the logo and replace it?

Do a search for "PS2 tray" on eBay and you can find a replacement for under $10.  I think that is probably the more likely solution than gluing on a logo (unless you can just glue yours back on).  There might be someone here who has a non-working system that they may cannibalize for you. Bueller? Bueller?

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 01:05:54 PM »

I think that is probably the more likely solution than gluing on a logo (unless you can just glue yours back on).
I don't think gluing it back on would be that simple. You might prevent it being able to be turned to match console orientation.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length