RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:50:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | RF Generation Collector Cast?? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collector Cast??  (Read 3762 times)
AcuRaw
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:03:16 PM »

Duke, Crabby, Bill???

What happened to you guys? I've been a subscriber of the Podcast for years now and suddenly the Show just stopped?

I keep refreshing my Podcast App each month, hoping it will return, like a Puppy staring out the window.

What I find odd is, I see no mention or updates of the podcast anywhere. I took it upon my self to join the site today just so I can ask this very question. Where are you guys??

Huh
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 01:44:27 PM »

Duke, Crabby, Bill???

What happened to you guys? I've been a subscriber of the Podcast for years now and suddenly the Show just stopped?

I keep refreshing my Podcast App each month, hoping it will return, like a Puppy staring out the window.

What I find odd is, I see no mention or updates of the podcast anywhere. I took it upon my self to join the site today just so I can ask this very question. Where are you guys??

Huh

It was all an elaborate plot just to get you to sign up for an account on RGeneration AH HAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA!  Well, not really.  The three of us still talk behind the scenes all the time.  Between new and growing babies, living across three different time zones, job changes, promotions, Duke and Crabby not wanting to change the show to an All Destiny podcast, and just life getting in the way in general.  We have had a really hard time scheduling the next show.  

Maybe this is just the push we needed...

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »

Duke, Crabby, Bill???

Huh

It was all an elaborate plot just to get you to sign up for an account on RGeneration AH HAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA!  Well, not really.  The three of us still talk behind the scenes all the time.  Between new and growing babies, living across three different time zones, job changes, promotions, Duke and Crabby not wanting to change the show to an All Destiny podcast, and just life getting in the way in general.  We have had a really hard time scheduling the next show. 

Maybe this is just the push we needed...

I've been missing it too, but at least the break gave me a chance to catch up on the last few episodes!
AcuRaw
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 05:29:52 PM »

I'm totally Star Struck right now! The Famous Wild Bill himself responded to my Post!! lol

No but seriously, I'm a big fan of the show. I use my PodCast app to listen to you guys in the car every morning on my way work. Then, once I get to the office, I listen to you guys while at work.

Once you guys stopped at Episode 45, I went back to Episode 1 and re-listened to each and every Podcast you guys have ever made.

Episode 1-5 are my favorite, when it was just Duke and Crabby.  haha (J/k Man)

Or am I?  Undecided

I'm at the point now where I'm searching through Spin-Off episodes of the PlayCast when Duke or Crabby would make an appearance on SingleBanana and GrayGhost81 shows.

But obviously, I'm a really big fan of the show. You guys make the work day fly-by for me. And honestly, you guys keep me motivated to stay with the hobby, when as you mentioned yourself, life often gets in the way.

I'd be super excited if you can do some more shows. Even if it's short show, just something to keep my work day going.

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the hard work you guys put into this. Look forward to some more.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:39:25 PM by AcuRaw » Logged
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 08:01:58 PM »

Thanks for coming here, and all the kind words. I'm glad that we got to make part of your day go by a little faster. We'll see what we can put together.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 08:51:21 PM »

I agree, I miss you guys, too.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 08:12:45 AM »

This gives me the warm and fuzzies!! Hope to have some new content out soon!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 05:23:36 AM »

I always miss hearing the smooth and dulcet tones, of you three gents. Solid ear pleasure alone, based on the sounds of your voices. All three of you. Could have been radio DJ's or something. Also, you guys talk about some interesting and pertinent stuff. Please do another pod again one day.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Voodoo Monkey
Donor

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 07:13:33 PM »

*BUMP*
I have also been patiently waiting for the great Collector Cast's return.
*BUMP*

Hungry for the Chievos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length