RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:48:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Episode #37 - RF Generation Playcast (Child of Light) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Episode #37 - RF Generation Playcast (Child of Light)  (Read 4216 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:41:35 AM »

COMING SOON!!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 08:06:12 AM »

I double checked the playthrough thread and I never said the word baby even once in reference to this game! I have said "baby game for babies" in the past though so I understand the confusion.

I was really relieved near the end of the podcast when you were going over the criticisms and were very understanding where I was coming from. I agree that this forum in particular is very cordial even when disagreeing. I felt like I was heard and understood incredibly well even though we saw the game very differently.

Love hearing your guys thoughts all summed up and Mars was a great guest. Also he should play that KoF 97 he picked up in the modded PS1 some more. That's one of the best King of Fighters games!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:06:48 PM »

I think the the "baby game for babys" was just a fun little overexaggeration describing the game based on people saying it was too easy and not specifically directed at any comment you made. We mean it when we say that we appreciate all of the feedback we get on each game and do our best to point out many of the praises and issues others have with the game. We may not always agree, but can certainly understand where the participants are coming from. As we mentioned, we really appreciate all the thoughts and concerns you had with the game Crabby. Keep it up!  😀

I too thought Kevin was a great guest. He has been coming over the past few months playing along with us and being a fan of all his endeavors, I really wanted to bring him on. Be sure to check out the Retro Fandango podcast when you can.

I also want to say a big thanks to you for listening to the show. Whether on the threads or in private, you always provide me with some great feedback. Much appreciated!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 02:57:13 PM »

Beyond the Beyond isn't bad but a lot of grinding if I recall correctly.  I give my approval. Wink  Go play it.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length