RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:05:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | My Girlfriend's First Kickstarter: Round 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Girlfriend's First Kickstarter: Round 2  (Read 4854 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: May 14, 2017, 02:59:18 PM »

Her first project was very close but not quite funded, so she's trying again! This time with slightly redesigned pins, and all 4 colours available from the get go.

https://www.kickstarter.c...-flock-enamel-budgie-pins

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 07:21:28 PM »

Congrats, she made the goal!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 12:36:03 PM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 02:58:54 AM »

ya! exciting Smiley just waiting on a few surveys and payments to be processed then she'll order the pins. theres a chance that the pins might get to us just before we go on a 2 week vacation, so there might be some delay getting them shipped out, but we'll see
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 04:35:06 AM »

I see it got funded, how things going for her?

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 09:34:53 PM »

I see it got funded, how things going for her?

right i forgot about this thread. All the pins were shipped out! As far as i know there haven't been any problems with pins not arriving or anything like that. She's now sitting on a whole bunch of extra pins, with no set plan on what to do with them. She seems interested in the idea of selling them at a local convention but wants more than just the one set of pins before doing that.
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 06:23:49 AM »

I thought she had a plan to sell them online or something like that

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 02:20:58 PM »

I thought she had a plan to sell them online or something like that

no, she never had any set plan...unless i mistakenly said sell online when i was thinking of the ones that kickstarter backers would receive. she could end up selling them online anyway though, i'm not sure how motivated she is to put together enough stuff for a local convention table.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 12:19:14 AM »

She's doing another one, same series of pins but a new bird, Red-Winged Blackbird this time! Any pledge is appreciated Smiley

She doesn't have any set plan on what to do with the pins beyond the kickstarter itself, whether to sell them online or locally, so these may not be available outside of the kickstarter. Though you could always send me a PM if it's successful but you missed out and still want one, we'll figure something out. There are still Budgie pins available from her previous Kickstarter too if anyone is interested.

https://www.kickstarter.c...ed-blackbird-enamel-pins/

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 12:49:50 AM by techwizard » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length