RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:39:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | $100 for 77 games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: $100 for 77 games  (Read 8664 times)
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: May 16, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »

I didn't put this in the small scores because of the # of pics.  I didn't want to take up an entire page just for my score.

Anyway a guy was selling Ps2 games and was asking 60 for the 40 games. I offered 50 and he countered with 55. So I said deal.  Here are the ps2 games I picked up from him.

He was also selling 31 xbox games. He wanted 40 and I got them for 35.  Here are the games...

While I was in the area I went to a local pawn shop where I got the following for 1.00 each except the Star Wars tin was 5.00

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:53:40 PM by cverz2 » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 10:07:30 PM »

Even a few Xbox One games.  Nice!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »

wow, amazing deal! some decent games in there, especially at those prices. even more amazing is any pawn shop selling games at $1 a piece, how do stores like that still exist?
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 08:29:18 PM »

Nice! Play Metal Arms.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 01:45:10 PM »

Even a few Xbox One games.  Nice!

Yeah I was excited to get the RARE replay game.  Now if I only had a xbox one. LOL

wow, amazing deal! some decent games in there, especially at those prices. even more amazing is any pawn shop selling games at $1 a piece, how do stores like that still exist?

I know right.  To make things even crazier, there is a retro game store just down the street.  You could literally throw a rock and hit the store from the plan shop.

Nice! Play Metal Arms.

When I looked through the games, this was one I was intrigued about.  Looks really cool

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length