RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:38:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Pricing website? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pricing website?  (Read 1589 times)
Soia11
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: June 25, 2017, 04:15:59 PM »

Hello, (hope this is the right area to post this), I just wanted to ask if anybody out there knows of a great website that has pricing for games. I have Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Sega Genies, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast, Turbo Graphix,Nintendo 64, GameCube, Play Station,PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Boy, Wii, Computer games from 1995-2015, Tiger Handhelds Games, Mini Arcade games, Sega Saturn, Odyssey and more games. The conditions range from cracked/chipped/well loved to SEAL In The Box. Range from Super rare to overly common. I am conditioning to sell them as a collection and want a idea of what everything is going for today, I know what a lot is, but I need to brush up on it some. Also any website where you sell collections. I know of Amazon, Ebay, RFGeneration as I'm posting it here, Etc. But was looking for ones I might not of heard of. So post your knowledge and comments and I'd appreciate it for helping me out and the info. Thanks a lot.  :)God Bless you all. Have a great day. I got more than my collection list. Before I put it up for sale I want a up to date pricing guide, RF generation happen to have one in some link? Thanks.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 04:28:44 PM »

I think that a lot of people tend to use price chatting.com, but to me, it's not always accurate due to not taking condition and completeness into consideration. Probably the best and most accurate marker would be to look at sold listings on eBay. Find conditions and completeness that resembles yours and has sold, and take an average price. No really good sites for pricing, since there can be so many variables.

Also, just want to mention that if you're selling everything as a whole or by whole sets, be prepared to take some loss. No one is going to to pay "full" price for what you deem it to be worth. People buying in large lots want and expect a deal. Selling things separately, though much more work, will get you more profit and lots of times, better results overall.

If you plan on selling, be sure to post it in our sales thread, but  since this is your first post here, you should link feedback from other sale sites.

Good luck.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 04:52:15 PM »

I find this one tends to be a bit more accurate than price charting: http://gamevaluenow.com/
Still not perfect though.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 05:08:41 PM »

That's one I haven't seen yet. Thanks Pam.
I would also try the various community sites, if you're trying to avoid the eBay fees.

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 10:39:52 PM »

I find this one tends to be a bit more accurate than price charting: http://gamevaluenow.com/
Still not perfect though.

I didn't know about this one.  Checked some games and seems to be more accurate than most.

Thanks Pam
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length