RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:16:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | SOLD OUT! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SOLD OUT!  (Read 3231 times)
senseiman
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« on: August 16, 2017, 11:51:20 PM »

Thanks everyone for buying, my daughter's room now has a lot more space in it  Grin
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 02:18:50 AM by senseiman » Logged

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 06:34:53 AM »

Congratulations on your second child!

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 09:22:43 AM »

Great seller. I've done many many deals with senseiman in the past and have always been very happy.  Deal with confidence and you'll get some good and nice games.

Congrats on the second child good sir and best to you and your family!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 09:32:24 PM »

Agreed. Fantastic seller. Best wishes with your family!

senseiman
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 09:52:35 PM »

Thanks a lot Addicted, Singlebanana and Duke Togo, I've always enjoyed dealing with you guys too!!

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 10:29:47 PM »

Congratulations, and it makes me very happy to hear the family is healthy and growing.  Though, I hope you get to keep some games  Wink.

senseiman
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 10:52:49 PM »

Congratulations, and it makes me very happy to hear the family is healthy and growing.  Though, I hope you get to keep some games  Wink.

Thanks Smiley  I'm going to try to keep my collection (just selling off the duplicates leftover from my store days now) but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep all of it.  My son is almost 3 years old now and the amount of space his toys take up is already expanding at an exponential rate.  With a girl on the way I'm just panicking thinking of how crowded our house will be in 3 years time when she has as many as he does.....kind of wish we had a bigger place!

engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2017, 08:57:56 AM »

Woo, congrats on the impending family expansion pack Cheesy 

Good time to increase your Famicom and SFC collection folks, I took advantage of senseiman's previous clearing sales and made out pretty well, stand up guy to deal with! 
senseiman
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 09:24:31 PM »

Woo, congrats on the impending family expansion pack Cheesy 

Good time to increase your Famicom and SFC collection folks, I took advantage of senseiman's previous clearing sales and made out pretty well, stand up guy to deal with! 

Thanks!!  I'm looking forward to when my kids are old enough to play games with me! 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length