RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:32:28 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTB: Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (Xbox PAL) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB: Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (Xbox PAL)  (Read 2099 times)
British_Deadpool
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: September 01, 2017, 09:16:07 AM »

I've been trying to get this game for months, but so far it has eluded me on Xbox.

While I actually own DCotE on Steam, I'd like to get the Xbox version simply as it's an underrated Horror that sadly sold not enough copies and because I'm undergoing a Twitch challenge.

Would like to pay somewhere between £10 - 17.50 for it.

(NB: I'm not used to buying from forums, but please forgive me if I make a mistake.)
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 07:41:06 PM »

VGPC says it runs about $38 for NTSC and completed Ebay listings says PAL is about the same.

Amazon.UK reflects about not much less same with 25 Euros ($30) for a copy with a missing manual and one with no details other that being marked "good" condition.

Unless someone wants to be really nice and cut you an amazing deal, that price range is seriously low-balling.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

British_Deadpool
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 12:25:11 PM »

Ok... Will edit the price.

Also: The £ is Pounds. Euros is slightly different.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length