RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:57:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | RFGeneration Secret Santa 2017!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: RFGeneration Secret Santa 2017!!!!!!  (Read 35088 times)
noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 09:37:59 AM »

I haven't either, so assumed they hadn't gone out yet.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 01:06:43 PM »

Didn’t get anything yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 10:53:56 AM »

matches going out today

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 02:21:49 PM »

Maybe next year the announcement post can have a phrase that must be copied and pasted into the "I'm in" response to prevent confusion.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2017, 03:59:33 PM »

matches going out today

Still didn't get mine yet.  I checked the spam and haven't seen it.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2017, 04:03:25 PM »

matches going out today

Still didn't get mine yet.  I checked the spam and haven't seen it.

They haven't gone out yet.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2017, 08:31:21 AM »

Got my Secret Santa last night!  I'm really happy about who I got and this is going to be a really fun quest. Cheesy

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2017, 08:54:38 AM »

Sorry for the lateness in Secret Santa letters, everyone should have received their letter.  OP updated.

zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2017, 09:53:31 AM »

Got mine. Just for my info since this is the first year for me, do you usually put return names/addresses on the package or keep it secret?

It's up to the sender.  lots of members know each others addresses so its hard to make it a total secret
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:05:02 AM by wildbil52 » Logged

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2017, 10:59:48 AM »

Forgot to put in my letter this year, even if our collection list has 0.0.0 for G/B/I, if it is in our collection list here we own it, we just haven't gone back and specified.  Sorry SS  Tongue

Kinda excited, got our letter and I think we can do well by them.  Cheesy

Keelah se'lai
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2017, 11:37:44 AM »

Got mine. Just for my info since this is the first year for me, do you usually put return names/addresses on the package or keep it secret?

It's up to the sender.  lots of members know each others addresses so its hard to make it a total secret

Yeah, up to the sender and most of us figure it out anyway. My thoughts, better to have a return address just in case there is a shipping problem than a gift not arrive.

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2017, 11:27:12 PM »

my package arrived today. I would have waited until Christmas, but I thought it was something I had ordered for my wife haha.

Anyway, my Santa killed it. I had mentioned that I was really into collecting for my Xbox One right now - and specifically interested in backwards compatible games.

[img width=700 height=525]https://i.imgur.com/qw3s9E9.jpg[/img]

I received the Mass Effect Trilogy, which I've only had limited experience with 1 and 2 in the past, and keep meaning to return to them. I also got Fable III which outside of the card game, I really have no experience with the series. And I got Mighty No. 9, which was awesome. For all the flack the game has gotten, I've been interested in playing it for myself - especially with the recent announcement of Maga Man 11. So yeah, I'm pleased.

Cheesy

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2017, 05:29:54 PM »

Time was a little tight but I managed to send out the goodies today.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2017, 07:22:55 PM »

Got my stuff out on Friday. 😉

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2017, 11:47:50 AM »

my package arrived today. I would have waited until Christmas, but I thought it was something I had ordered for my wife haha.

Anyway, my Santa killed it. I had mentioned that I was really into collecting for my Xbox One right now - and specifically interested in backwards compatible games.

[img width=700 height=525]https://i.imgur.com/qw3s9E9.jpg[/img]

I received the Mass Effect Trilogy, which I've only had limited experience with 1 and 2 in the past, and keep meaning to return to them. I also got Fable III which outside of the card game, I really have no experience with the series. And I got Mighty No. 9, which was awesome. For all the flack the game has gotten, I've been interested in playing it for myself - especially with the recent announcement of Maga Man 11. So yeah, I'm pleased.

Cheesy

I heard your Secret Santa wanted to get a game from the Xbox but there are only 13 games available for backward capability.  I heard he also wanted to start out with Fable but it isn't on the list of compatibility, either.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length