RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:07:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | RFGeneration Secret Santa 2017!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: RFGeneration Secret Santa 2017!!!!!!  (Read 34931 times)
noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2017, 09:14:32 AM »

haha, either way let Santa know that he did good! Cheesy

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2017, 02:27:04 PM »

Santa must have thought I was a good boy this year...

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2017, 03:12:36 PM »

Good stuff!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2017, 08:54:02 PM »

My package showed up today, some pretty great stuff in there. I gave Santa a lot of room to work with, just asked for anything weird or unusual, and he didn't disappoint. I mean, an Aeon Flux UMD?? Awesome lol. I need to figure out where I put my PSP and clean the dust off hahaha. Thanks Santa! I sent my stuff on Saturday so it should arrive tomorrow.

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2017, 01:06:26 PM »

*apologies ahead as I just snapped a quick phone pic*

Thanks Santa!  Your letter was kind, the UMD collection is nifty and fits right into our collection, our kids stay up almost every night reading strat guides, Peach was one of the Hot Wheels we were missing, and the Skittles will spend their brief, fleeting existence at work tonight.  Cheesy
Also, I don't know where you found that rare Halo 3 guide with the "derpy helmet" variant, but I'm guessing its super rare!   Wink

Another Secret Santa Success!

Keelah se'lai
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2017, 01:43:10 PM »

Sent my package out today 😓 but they said it would be there by the weekend.
Man everyone open theirs up! I wait till Xmas morning ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2017, 04:58:22 PM »

I should have lol. I actually was going to, but when I got it I was so excited I completely forgot to wait haha. I'm not a kid, I swear lol.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2017, 08:33:03 PM »

Photobucket stinks! I recommend using imgur instead.
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2017, 10:02:52 PM »

Yeah, every time I think I've resolved this... Grrr.

Keelah se'lai
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2017, 11:41:52 AM »

You have to pay to link photobucket accounts now. I had to switch to imgur several months ago as well.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Deadman
Donor

WWW Stats
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2017, 09:38:10 AM »

Man, I'm slipping.   With real-life getting in the way, I've managed to forget to sign up for RFG:SS two years in a row now...    Looking forward to seeing what gets opened!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2017, 01:11:53 PM »

You have to pay to link photobucket accounts now. I had to switch to imgur several months ago as well.

Ditto!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2017, 01:12:13 PM »

Mine came in!  Waiting until Christmas.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 01:21:02 PM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2017, 09:29:24 PM »

Oh boy! Lookit this! Santa sent me a wonderfully varied package. I'm not extremely knowledgeable about Street Fighter (or good) but this seems to be the definitive 16 bit port. Maybe I can gitgud with a fight stick now. Bust a move is one of my favorite puzzle games and I remember playing this one at a friend's house and loving it. Very happy to get my hands on an Adventure Island game. Classic Hudson has yet to let me down. As for Mario Land, you mentioned I didn't have it yet- an erroneous statement but understandable as being zealous about gameboy games could make you see things. Wink
Much appreciated! Every year doing this has been a great time both giving and getting. Looking forward to next year!
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2017, 02:50:41 PM »

I got my Secret Santa gift a few days ago, but I've been too busy/lazy to post it here.  I've been following the thread, and it looks like everyone is getting some great gifts!

Special thanks to NeoMagicWarrior for sending me some great stuff!  I specifically asked for SMS stuff since I haven't gotten anything for that system in forever, so Alien Syndrome will be a nice addition to the collection.  Die Hard Trilogy is a game I owned as a kid but surprisingly don't have now, so that's cool to have.  I remember playing Wario Ware on the Wii some 10 years ago and having fun with it, so I'm glad to have this entry in the series.

Thanks again NeoMagicWarrior!

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length