RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:57:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Collecting Goals for 2018 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Collecting Goals for 2018  (Read 13831 times)
one string
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 07:08:35 PM »

I should reach 100 PS2 games this year (currently 70) but although I'll avoid sports titles (with a few exceptions), this year's additions will be probably be dirt-cheap games bought without regard to quality. Having said that, I hope to pick up maybe half a dozen good quality games in reaching my goal.

In the UK, secondhand PS2 games can be bought for as little as 50p (70 cents US) in charity shops and a chain of shops called CeX.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 07:35:06 PM »

All N64-related goals:
Millennium 2000 Controller
Grape Console (probably boxed)
Daiei Hawks Console (boxed)
Nintendo 64DD (boxed)
Hello Mac controller (boxed)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 01:00:54 PM by blcklblskt » Logged
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2018, 02:19:41 AM »

It痴 a bit late in the year to bring up most of my collecting goals but I think one that is that is reachable before the new year is to have over 50 gaming related items, whether they be games, systems, controllers, ect.

2019 will be a much better year of collecting for me.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2018, 02:32:20 AM »

It痴 a bit late in the year to bring up most of my collecting goals but I think one that is that is reachable before the new year is to have over 50 gaming related items, whether they be games, systems, controllers, ect.

2019 will be a much better year of collecting for me.

Awesome goal. Any particular system you've got an itch to pick up?

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »

For the end of the year it値l be anything PS4, Xbox One or Switch related. As for 2019 I知 thinking I値l start delving into the Sega Genesis or the PS1 library. Those where the consoles that defined much of my childhood and probably hold the most sentimental/nostalgic value to me.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 06:47:17 AM »

For the end of the year it値l be anything PS4, Xbox One or Switch related. As for 2019 I知 thinking I値l start delving into the Sega Genesis or the PS1 library. Those where the consoles that defined much of my childhood and probably hold the most sentimental/nostalgic value to me.

Genesis and PS1 are both fun systems to collect for. My Genesis could use a little extra attention next year too.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length