RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:44:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Can you add multiple items to your collection at one time? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can you add multiple items to your collection at one time?  (Read 2955 times)
Warmsignal
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: May 18, 2018, 11:11:27 PM »

For instance, I haven't updated in a long time. I own almost all the Wii U games, but I don't want to spend 30 minutes adding them all one by one.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 11:23:12 PM »

Tools>>Collection Tools>>Add will bring up an advanced search where you can pull up all North American Wii U games.
Warmsignal
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 11:29:12 PM »

Tools>>Collection Tools>>Add will bring up an advanced search where you can pull up all North American Wii U games.

Yes, but can you add them all in one click?
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 11:33:43 PM »

There are checkboxes next to each game. No way to select all at once though.
You'll have to individually tick them all.
  • Select "Add to Collection" in the dropdown list.
  • Tick all the games you want to add to your collection.
  • Click the "Add" button.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 11:36:13 PM by mumboking » Logged
Warmsignal
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 08:27:48 AM »

I think the problem is, every time I click collection tools the page quickly redirects me to either my own collection page, or a list of all user's collection. I only see the search function for maybe half a second.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 03:50:27 PM »

I think the problem is, every time I click collection tools the page quickly redirects me to either my own collection page, or a list of all user's collection. I only see the search function for maybe half a second.

collection tools does start at your own collection when you're signed in, to get search you have to click Add. then just search for what you want and the results page will have a column of checkboxes on the right side like mumboking said. unfortunately no select all, but you can check multiple (even across all pages of your search) and then just above the results at top right is a drop down where you select "add to collection", then click the "add" button next to that. from there you can set quantity of game/box/manual for everything that was checked. you can either set them individually or at the bottom you can set quantity for all items to be the same, and then edit the few that are different individually if you like.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length