RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:30:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Going to St. Louis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Going to St. Louis  (Read 4194 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« on: May 23, 2018, 03:45:27 PM »

Hey, I'm going to St. Louis in July.  Can anyone reccommend any video game stores in the area?  Thanks.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
bsr241
N-Gage
Awards: 2014 RFGeneation Atari Activision King

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 09:18:42 PM »

Trade-N-Games in Fenton is a very good game store in the south west suburbs.  Skip the Slackers stores, overpriced stuff.  If you are into board games and cards, Miniature Market has recently moved their retail store to a new location.  It's about six miles away from T-N-G.  If you like roast beef, try Lions Choice.  I always eat there when I make a day trip to town.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 03:48:36 PM »

Trade-N-Games in Fenton is a very good game store in the south west suburbs.  Skip the Slackers stores, overpriced stuff.  If you are into board games and cards, Miniature Market has recently moved their retail store to a new location.  It's about six miles away from T-N-G.  If you like roast beef, try Lions Choice.  I always eat there when I make a day trip to town.

I'll have to check out the Lions Choice if any are nearby.  We will be not too far from the Arch/border in Fenton I believe.

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 04:20:08 PM »

Tried Lions Choice and wasn’t a big fan. Undercooked and very salty for me. Checked out Trade-N-Games and found nothing but thanks for the suggestions!

SMS set complete!
bsr241
N-Gage
Awards: 2014 RFGeneation Atari Activision King

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 07:44:39 PM »

Me and the little lady were in town for most of yesterday. Sorry you didn't like the Lions Choice. We bounced around the southern half of town. Microcenter (raspberry pi zero w for $5), couple of Saver's thrift stores, Miniature Market and other assorted places. Of course we had Lions choice for lunch. Hope you enjoy your stay in town.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:47:50 PM by bsr241 » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 10:43:42 PM »

Me and the little lady were in town for most of yesterday. Sorry you didn't like the Lions Choice. We bounced around the southern half of town. Microcenter (raspberry pi zero w for $5), couple of Saver's thrift stores, Miniature Market and other assorted places. Of course we had Lions choice for lunch. Hope you enjoy your stay in town.

Don't feel bad about me not liking it.  I think it was the overabundance of salt.  I love the suggestion.  I did hit a Savers near a Swing-A-Alor (or Around, can't remember) in St. Charles, I think.  They didn't have squat.  Didn't find much for games on the trip, unfortunately.

SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length