RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:15:22 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Does Anyone Know How To Reseat A DSi Battery? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does Anyone Know How To Reseat A DSi Battery?  (Read 1604 times)
Atari6600
Memorex VIS

Stats
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:10:03 AM »

I have a friend coming over in an hour to discuss the stuff we do for his YouTube channel.  While he's here, he's bringing his screwdriver kit to help me out with something: My DSi will not turn on and when I put it on the charger the light blinks a few times then goes out.

According to some people online, this could be an issue where the battery needs to be reseated.  He's offered to help me out with that...with one issue...I have no clue how I do that.  Do I just take the battery out and place it back in?  Or is it more in depth then that?

My friend will be here around 1 pm EST, and will probably stay for a few hours, but if someone could explain to me step by step how to reseat the battery, I would very much appreciate that.
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 11:30:40 AM »

Yep. That should be all that is needed to reseat it. Here is a support article from Nintendo about how to replace it. They used to sell replacement batteries, but it looks like they don't on the online store. Might have to go to eBay or maybe if you call they would sell you one.

https://en-americas-suppo...rs/detail/a_id/3863/p/696

Atari6600
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 11:49:06 AM »

I hope the reseating is all I need, but if I have to replace it in the long run I'll make sure to get the replacement as quickly as possible.  Thanks for the help.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length