RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:26:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Awesome gift from friend! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Awesome gift from friend!  (Read 4420 times)
garageloot
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

WWW Stats
« on: January 04, 2019, 04:11:08 PM »

So a friend wanted me to fix an N64 for his friends kids. He said he had a bunch of random game "junk" that he would give me. Took a look and all it needed was a power supply. I have like 3 N64s so I had no problem giving him the harddrive. One I saw all the stuff, I new what the value was, I told him, and he said he didnt care. Since he was giving the N64 to kids, I through in an extra controller, Goldeneye, Battle Tanx Global Assault, and Pokemon Stadium (all doubles).

Real happy with the results. Most games I didnt own. I gave the original Turtles to another friend who was a collector since he didnt own it. 1 of the 2 NES's work...(the other just needs new pins). 6 of the 7 controllers work. Everything has been cleaned and tested. It's taken me awhile to get we everything cleaned.

Here is everything if you want to see. Happy New Year! https://youtu.be/NVXSX3hGf4A

* USE.jpg (3318.13 KB, 4032x2268 - viewed 542 times.)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 09:16:14 AM »

I love friendly deals like that! That's a pretty awesome spread of games. Glad you guys could both leave the transaction happily Smiley

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 04:32:52 PM »

So.  Sweet.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 09:57:44 AM »

Wow, that's quite a take for helping out a friend - a very generous friend, it would seem!

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 11:57:31 AM »

That's awesome!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length