RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:27:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | February 2019 Playthrough - Bayonetta 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: February 2019 Playthrough - Bayonetta  (Read 14106 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: January 08, 2019, 04:09:07 PM »

PARTICIPANTS:
singlebanana
GrayGhost81
Crabmaster2000
douglie007
Disposed Hero

CHECKPOINTS:
February 1st  - 7th:    Chapters I - IV
February 8th - 14th:   Chapters V - VIII
February 15th - 21st:  Chapters IX - XII
February 22nd - 28th:  finish the game
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:18:31 AM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:12:25 PM »

Oh no way! I'm so in!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 04:18:46 PM »

I'm in fo sho!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 07:19:52 PM »

Fly me to the moon...

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 11:17:53 PM »

Oh man...I so want to do this, but I would be tempted to stream it, and I'm not good enough to stream it, because I die ALL THE TIME. Also, I might make a few people blush, unless I can control myself. Plus, I played through it again just a few months ago. Still...tempting.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 11:22:53 PM »

Man, I must be the only one who doesn't know what this is. laugh

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 01:29:53 AM »

Man, I must be the only one who doesn't know what this is. laugh

Nope. I don't know either.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 06:27:34 AM »

Bayonetta.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 02:28:54 PM »

Oh man...I so want to do this, but I would be tempted to stream it, and I'm not good enough to stream it, because I die ALL THE TIME. Also, I might make a few people blush, unless I can control myself. Plus, I played through it again just a few months ago. Still...tempting.
Have you ever watched my streams.. people love it when you suck.

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 03:52:30 PM »

Have you ever watched my streams.. people love it when you suck.

Perhaps, but I'd rather not people love it when I suck THAT MUCH, and always be in fear that the stream might go from family-friendly (from me at least) to the opposite of that. I'm thinking about it, though. My thing is, I just played through it mid last year when I bought the Switch ports, so it'd be better if it was the second game, only because then I wouldn't be playing the game through twice in less than a year.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 01:06:24 PM »

Checkpoints for February are up!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
TurnAroundAndRun
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 08:44:52 PM »

Decided today that I am in on this as well. Just borrowed a copy today - thanks GrayGhost81!

Praying something cool might happen
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2019, 08:44:59 AM »

I've been so excited to replay this game that I started early. Since I've beaten it in the past and still had my old save file I decided I'm going to try and platinum trophy every level on normal difficulty as my incentive to replay this month. Had a hell of a time with the first few stages, but I'm getting back into the groove of playing again and chapters 3 and 4 went a lot smoother. Some of the Alfheim challenges are very inventive and infuriating.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2019, 09:36:54 AM »

I've been so excited to replay this game that I started early. Since I've beaten it in the past and still had my old save file I decided I'm going to try and platinum trophy every level on normal difficulty as my incentive to replay this month. Had a hell of a time with the first few stages, but I'm getting back into the groove of playing again and chapters 3 and 4 went a lot smoother. Some of the Alfheim challenges are very inventive and infuriating.

This is another reason for not joining in. The challenges in the 2nd game are hard enough, but the Alfheim bits in the first game are hair-pullingly insane. I completed a handful, and some of them only after 40 or 50 tries (literally). I know most of them are skippable (if not all of them), but they become frustrating to the point of rage quitting. Not to discourage anyone from playing, because otherwise, it's a great game, but just go in with eyes wide open, and understand that those challenges, in particular, are brutal.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2019, 12:33:31 PM »

I might be joining in if my brother brings my copy back on Sunday...

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length