RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:46:55 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Collection Tools "Find Missing Images" New Feature? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collection Tools "Find Missing Images" New Feature?  (Read 2818 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: June 26, 2019, 10:59:17 AM »

Hey guys, so under Collection Tools there's a great tool that allows you to view what entries in your collection are missing images.  right now it just labels "scans" as needed but doesn't tell you what is needed without going into the entry.  Is there a way to adjust this list to have it list what is needed?  Like add additional columns?

Front     Back     Game     Manual     Extra Media

Just a thought. Not sure how complicated it would be to implement.

toze3
DB Reviewer
Portugal

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 05:04:55 AM »

+1

Plus to check if you have any of the missing image, for example:

A game with missing manual image, but if you don't have the manual shouldn't appear in the list...
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 08:11:53 PM »

I always welcome ideas, but until we have a web programmer that volunteers to be on staff, this is something that will have to wait.

ugr
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 03:47:19 PM »

Add me to the list of people that would be able to contribute more (and more efficiently) if this feature existed. I was just talking about it on discord. I have a webdev that I could work with to help contribute code if the site were on github or something?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length