RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:42:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | What's the best way to see a list of all the threads I've posted in? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What's the best way to see a list of all the threads I've posted in?  (Read 3464 times)
calebjross
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: August 30, 2019, 04:59:03 PM »

I like to follow up on conversations in threads that I've participated in, but I can't see to find an easy way to view this on the forums. Am I missing something?

I see the "show posts" option in my profile view, but that's now what I want. I want to see threads in which I've participated that have new activity.

Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 07:20:30 PM »

There is a Notify tab at the bottom right of the thread post box that you you can click on that will update you of any new posts for that specific thread topic. I think it can send a message to whatever you have linked in your personal profile. I don't use it but I have accidently clicked on it before and got e-mails anytime someone posted something new.
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 08:45:19 PM »

Under the red banner for the forum click the grey icon that says Profile. At the bottom of your profile click on "Show the Last Posts of this Person". You only have 8 so it will be all on one page I assume.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 02:30:30 AM »

I want to see threads in which I've participated that have new activity.

Just browse the forums and in the thread lists look out for [img width=16 height=16]http://www.rfgeneration.com/forum/Themes/RFGeneration/images/topic/my_normal_post.gif[/img] (topic you've posted in) and bumped topics will have [img width=23 height=9]http://www.rfgeneration.com/forum/Themes/RFGeneration/images/english/new.gif[/img] next to the title.

Don't think there's anything easier than that, as the site uses a pretty old forum package.
calebjross
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 09:14:16 PM »

Thank you all. This is all very helpful!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length