RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:43:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FREE (can’t post to free stuff) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FREE (can’t post to free stuff)  (Read 5740 times)
GatStevens
N-Gage

Stats
« on: January 07, 2020, 10:58:54 AM »

Guys I’ve got some consoles and controllers that need some tlc and I HATE the idea of pitching them. If anyone does refurbishment/sales please message me, I would like these to find loving homes and will gladly ship them wherever.

There’s a Genesis model 1 (not high definition version) and a bunch of controllers, something is ‘loose’ internally with the power supply (have to jostle the thing to get it to connect) and a few 3 and 6 button controllers with a 4 way adapter.

There’s a couple NES and Snes consoles too (I may inquire about buying back a NES after its been spruced up.)

Shoot me a message and let’s get these guys adopted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
seansgaming
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 11:28:02 PM »

i would gladly take on the project. lmk if your still interested.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length