RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:11:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | two of my buds left for ohio today. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: two of my buds left for ohio today.  (Read 1555 times)
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: August 28, 2005, 11:49:09 PM »

My two oldest friends' -josh and Jared- (oldest being the length of time we've known each other, not age) left for Ohio this morning.  They're going to be living in Columbus while going to Ohio State University.  but before they left they decided to go do one last thing to leave their mark on this town.  Well actually they just decided to play a prank on some asshole form where one of them worked.   what did they do?

PHONEBOOKIN!!

now here's their story, pictures included.  (sorry about the quality but they were taken with camera phones)

This is the motherfucker. His name's Jed. He used to work at Domino's, but he quit today (no joke). He lives at [address removed].  Feel free to fuck with him. He drives the shitty white car.

214 Phonebooks in a pile in my driveway. What to do with them? I think the answer is obvious.

All loaded up and ready to go.

Shitty picture this asshole took of that asshole whilst phonebookin. He be rockin on.  (Jared)

Shitty picture that asshole took of this asshole whilst phonebookin. He be ugly.  (Josh)

The garage door, with a line of phonebooks (3 thick) across the front.

The other garage door. Same.

My goodness! What could that be? (continue...)

Oh god. Phonebooks stacked in front of the front door all the way up to just before the peephole!!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 11:27:56 AM »

LOL
Wonder what he is going to do wityh all the phonebooks
Adn where did you guys get them all??

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 11:36:46 AM »

I thought for sure that there was going to be some major damage done to this guys belongings or house when I saw that there were pictures taken.  Congrats on not being completely stupid!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 02:01:53 PM »

Well it would have been kinda stupid if they damaged his property it would have been completely stupid if they then posted pictures of it on the internet Wink

I still think that is pretty damn funny. You guys must have done that at like 2AM.

Zimbacca
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 04:26:35 PM »

Jared was suppose to sell them, but after selling about three of them he said, "screw it" and decided to keep them for something like this.  I wasn't there when they did it, I just copied and pasted from one have their livejournal's but it was done at about 1AM.  But looking at the guy in the first picture I say he deserves it.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 04:35:22 PM »

They left for OSU quite early, fall quarter doesn't start for another 3 weeks. It's not like there is anything to do in Ohio anyways.

Hello World.
Zimbacca
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 04:48:40 PM »

Well actually they're going to live there for a year to get residency.  They're going to be starting OSU in 2006.  

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 07:13:04 PM »

Yay for residency, too bad Ohio is terrible with instate tuition. I feel violated when I pay tuition for UC. Thank God I coop.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 07:13:23 PM by TraderJake » Logged

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length