RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:10:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Decision 2020: Make Cybertron Great Again! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Which faction do you trust to make Cybertron great again?
Autobots
Decepticons

Author Topic: Decision 2020: Make Cybertron Great Again!  (Read 6039 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: November 03, 2020, 01:25:15 PM »

It's the Big Day of Judgment*, right here on RF Generation! This election is open to all RF Gentlemen, even if they're not of the UnitedStatesian persuasion! After all, your decision will affect which extraterrestrial faction of vehicular artificial life forms be protecting the entire world and/or conquering it for the next four years or so. SO make your choice a good one!

VERSUS

*as opposed to Judgment Day, AKA August 29, when all are obligated to watch the first two Terminator movies. You can take or leave the other ones...
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 02:18:00 PM »

I don't think it's much of a contest. I vote for the top option.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 10:51:32 PM »

I voted for the second option just to be contrarian to MetalFRO. Strong divisiveness is really the only way to go in elec....polls.

Option 2! Option 2! Option 2!

and since when do we have to watch every one of the two Terminator movies on August 29th? I've only been watching one. If my Option wins this poll all my dreams about being right on this issue will come true.

Since I'm here, don't ya'all think it's a little odd we're getting to see Zag's collection of bots but it's missing that big green construction combiner 'bot? What's it called? Devastator? Come on 'norch, if you're going to put something like this together, show us the goods!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 11:58:44 PM »

Hey now,

Strong divisiveness is really the only way to go in elec....polls.

Spoken like a true UnitedStatesian... God, I feel so patriotic right now.

and since when do we have to watch every one of the two Terminator movies on August 29th? I've only been watching one.

Well, how can you truly appreciate the second movie if you don't know the full back story that the first one set up? THINK, McFly, THINK!

If my Option wins this poll all my dreams about being right on this issue will come true.

Um... yay? I guess?

Since I'm here, don't ya'all think it's a little odd we're getting to see Zag's collection of bots but it's missing that big green construction combiner 'bot? What's it called? Devastator? Come on 'norch, if you're going to put something like this together, show us the goods!

Oh, I've got some goods to show you... and they're all-new goods, to boot! You just gotta wait for 'em to post on a certain specialized "small scores" board I've been monopolizing for the last year! I'll be dropping a big ol' image dump over there in about a week! And the week after that: the tinth anniversary edition of an an RF Generation holiday tradition... that I established! Can you handle all this suspense?!

...'Late
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length