RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:28:54 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Where can I request a GBA manual scan? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where can I request a GBA manual scan?  (Read 3858 times)
DarkStarXP
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: November 19, 2020, 06:28:19 PM »

Hello, I'm new here. I'm wondering where's the right place to request something like that. I have scans of a few manuals to trade if necessary.

What I want: Shining Force: The Resurrection of the Dark Dragon (GBA) manual Scans
What I have: Scans of Batman Begins GBA, Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury, Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge and many many Nintendo DS game manuals
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 06:30:21 PM by DarkStarXP » Logged
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 07:25:39 PM »

I'll see if I can scan it for you if you can't find it online.

DarkStarXP
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 10:47:00 PM »

That would be a big help, thank you so much. I had looked far and wide and couldn't find anything. I'll still share my scans regardless as soon as I can since the ones I have aren't online either.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 05:14:54 PM »

I think I have that manual. Are you looking to get the whole scanned or just the cover?

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
DarkStarXP
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 12:02:29 PM »

Was looking for the whole scan yeah
DarkStarXP
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 10:39:59 AM »

I finally got my scanner back. I'm going to scan all the documents I can't find on replacement docs that I have and share with you guys. Not sure if I should post it there and then send the links
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 01:14:00 PM »

I haven't forgotten you, I've been busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff, ill try and get it scanned tomorrow for you.

DarkStarXP
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2020, 02:44:11 PM »

Nah no problem, have a happy thanksgiving with your fam Smiley I got my scanner back from storage so I'm going to contribute a few booklets I have that aren't online too. And still many thanks for helping me, I gave up years ago trying to get this one and you have no idea how grateful i am
DarkStarXP
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 11:54:06 AM »

Not meaning to nag or anything, was just sharing my list of manuals as promised. It's an unedited mess at the moment, but I finished scanning them.

These particular ones I couldn't find online and I had them, so sharing them. I don't know where to do so though since I don't know how to make a replacement docs account or contact them. Dunno where else to do so either.

In any case my list can be found below: https://docs.google.com/s...4wfArKIc/edit?usp=sharing
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 04:23:59 PM »

https://segaretro.org/Fil...SFRotDD_GBA_US_Manual.pdf finally got to it for you.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length