RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:02:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Movies That Would Make Great Video Games, Pt. 5 (Massive YouTuber Collaboration) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Movies That Would Make Great Video Games, Pt. 5 (Massive YouTuber Collaboration)  (Read 6093 times)
MidlifeCrisisMedia
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« on: May 15, 2021, 05:01:23 PM »

If anyone here is interested, here's the link to a massive YouTuber collaboration video I recently released on my channel. It's the fifth and final episode in my "Movies That Would Make Great Video Games" series where my guests, as well as myself, pick a movie we always wished had a video game tie-in, discuss why the movie wold make for a good game followed by a brief talk about what they think the game might have been like. In this episode I asked awesome content creators such as AbsoluteKaty, DScapades, Brett Weiss, The Game Deflators podcast, Seando of Baddest Dudes, Waves 'N Games, Media Glitch, NESfriend, Retro Mikey 78, 8BitGlitch79, Telesplash Gaming, Vidja Gamer, Brian of the band The Gothsicles, Nintenjoe25, Lightsaber Samurai, The Ice Pirate, ZapCristal, TopSpot123, Buried on Mars and KJ Del Rey to participate! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/zTxPv0IhMC0
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 05:03:46 PM by TheOldAssRetroGamer » Logged
woodseleanor
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 07:51:31 AM »

When will you publish another episode, or was this the last one?
singletonpat
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 09:34:02 AM »

I like the content that Waves' N Games creates; it's relevant and funny. Now, something new has appeared on his account "Name the song." It's really hilarious to watch them try to guess the song. But about what you guys do, that's even more incredible. Would you please release another episode? Your ideas are very creative, and I think you are the only one who has created something like that.  I have your episodes downloaded to my computer via https://loader.to. I have created a special playlist on my desktop.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length