RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:28:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Updating (scans/variantion) in collection database. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Updating (scans/variantion) in collection database.  (Read 5986 times)
Alambix
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: October 18, 2021, 09:37:23 AM »

Hi, I got a fullset xbox360 (ntsc) (around 1400 games)  and I can provide you a complete decent scan of all games., but my question is : Someone still updatiing the collection database? 
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 11:52:30 AM »

Yessir! It is a bit of a skeleton crew at the moment, but we do still process submissions and pics, and of course you are welcome to submit anything we don't have or better images we need replaced.  Thanks for the question (and patience.) Smiley

Keelah se'lai
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 02:37:32 PM »

The best way to scan it is at 600 dpi and then shrink them to 550 px on the short side.  I like to use gimp

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Alambix
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 09:18:47 AM »

Great, I use the same method on photoshop douglie007

I will begin the scanning session soon, hope it not take to long to see the uipdate coming Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length