RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:15:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | November 2021 Playthrough - Brave Fencer Musashi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: November 2021 Playthrough - Brave Fencer Musashi  (Read 8009 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: October 18, 2021, 08:15:51 PM »

PARTICIPANTS:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 10:33:30 AM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 03:29:13 AM »

Brave Fencer Musashi?

Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 08:57:21 AM »

I will try to get in on this. I had this game back in the day and remember finishing it, but I remember pretty much nothing about the game itself. Been wanting to revisit this one for a while.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 11:03:09 AM »

This one I will definitely play.  I've got my ps1 with a screen making it easy to travel.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 11:11:29 AM »

I'm in as well. I actually picked up a copy earlier this year and haven't had a chance to play it yet so I'm in.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:33:22 AM by Mr_Stubbes » Logged

EZ Racer
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 06:48:07 PM »

Picked up a copy earlier this year when I saw it mispriced. Don't know if I'll have the time for both this and Shmup Club, but I'll try to put some time into it
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2021, 07:53:01 PM »

So my my games not triggering the flower event to save the tim.. any suggestions? I've slept in front of it for 2 days it never blooms

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 06:43:15 PM »

It took me 7 hours to get to that point last time, restarted the game 3 hours in and I'm at the same spot.  Helps to know where things are

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2021, 07:44:52 PM »

It took me 7 hours to get to that point last time, restarted the game 3 hours in and I'm at the same spot.  Helps to know where things are

Where you able to get past that part Doug? I haven’t played a whole lot yet. I’ve only beaten the prologue portion.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2021, 04:47:12 PM »

Where you able to get past that part Doug? I haven’t played a whole lot yet. I’ve only beaten the prologue portion.
I had to play back to it.  I've been playing it on duckstation and have had it lock up in a few places but if I reload a save state it goes through.  I'm on my way to get the last scroll so I might just move my save to the memory card and play it on the console.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length