RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:01:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | Press Playcast Episode #90 -- James Bond 007 (Game Boy) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Press Playcast Episode #90 -- James Bond 007 (Game Boy)  (Read 9330 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: August 28, 2022, 05:45:38 PM »

INCOMING!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 02:03:21 PM »

Glad you picked Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Pink Floyd, and The Alan Parsons Project - all great choices! Fun fact: "Sirius" has been the "tunnel walk" music for the Nebraska Cornhuskers since the 90's, and during the '94, '95, and '97 National Championship seasons, it really cemented that song as a major fan favorite. My pick would be the final 2 tracks of Failure's immense 1996 album "Fantastic Planet" - that being "Heliotropic" and "Daylight". The wall of sound that is the former track, and segueing into the final track that starts off much more mellow, and builds to a major crescendo halfway through the song. That whole album is insane, and is just so good. But that final one-two punch really helps close out the album in a very strong way, especially during a time when bands were putting more songs on their album than most of them had any right to, just because CDs allowed for more music. But Failure had every right, because every song on the album is a banger.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 06:26:14 PM »

Thank for listening Josh and thanks for your selection!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 07:07:42 PM »

Great episode guys! I like that you and updated the image of the podcast as it’s definitely more than just the monthly Playthrough. I’ve never been too big of a James Bond fan myself, with my only real knowledge coming from the Pearce Brosnan films and Golden Eye on the N64. If I could make a suggestion, I would say give the Kingsman a watch if you want more action/comedy in your spy films. The first movie is definitely worth a watch. The 2nd movie is not as good as the first but it adds a nice continuation of the first movie. There’s a prequel, but I haven’t seen it yet unfortunately so I can’t add any input on it. I unfortunately missed out in this one but based on your glowing reviews I’ll definitely have to check it out sooner than later.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length