RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:15:55 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | October 2022 Playthrough - Tecmo's Deception: Invitation to Darkness 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: October 2022 Playthrough - Tecmo's Deception: Invitation to Darkness  (Read 9193 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: September 14, 2022, 03:27:54 PM »

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 07:23:12 AM »

Put me down as a maybe for now. My PS1 is in storage at the moment, but I may try and dig it out since I’ve never played this game before

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 10:40:19 PM »

RPG?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 01:06:06 PM »

RPG?

No, more of a trap game. Think Night Trap.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 07:33:15 PM »

I was able to secure a copy of the game and was able to dig my PS1 out of storage, so count me in for this one. The game from what I’ve seen so far definitely looks interesting so I can’t wait to play it.

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 10:57:16 AM »

So I played for a few minutes yesterday to kind of get my bearings. Right now I’m kind of worried this may be one of those “where the heck do I go type of games” so I may try and look up a guide just in case.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length