RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:39:45 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | getting fat 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: getting fat  (Read 10660 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 08:41:31 AM »

I lost 4 punds last week. only about 50 more to go. LOL

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2006, 08:45:54 PM »

Wrldstrman, Atari wizard and a few others here know me from Atariage & the now dead Gamerzuniverse.net  Next to collecting Atari 2600 games, I love to lift weights and i'm into Boxing, Kickboxing & Jiu-Jitsu, I am 6'2 and I come in at around 232 pounds, but come summer time I only need to shed about 5 pounds to look tight.

Smiley Smiley Wink

Im trying to get there only thing on me thats tight at the moment is my pants  Shocked..have done good and lost some weight down to 255 from 275.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
RetroYoungen
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2006, 12:07:45 AM »

Its that damn sody pop that'll get ya. Of course this is from a person who's never weighed over 150.

Heh, then I should be drinking so much more of it, damn.

Good luck with the weight loss to all you guys, hope it's coming smoothly enough.  Smiley  I need to get into the pool or the gym (I'm a swimmer, so while I might look skinny as hell I glide, thank you) to get my weight back up, though I'm noticibly smaller I guess than anybody else here at 5'7 1/2" or so and 130lb. naturally.

Just 15 more pounds and I can qualify for the lightweight division in the UFC... might be enough time to teach me how ta fight, too. laugh
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 12:08:16 AM by RetroYoungen » Logged

Here is where the witty signature is supposed to go.
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »

well my weight is staying around the same but my strength is coming back pretty good .  I got 315 5 good reps  and did 350 pretty easy  hope to have bench up to 405 by september..I just hope I keep at it I tend to get bored easily and quit.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2006, 06:58:04 AM »

I haven't been "working out" just eating alot less(albiet still unhealthy) and doing all my crazy warehouse work.

But even working in the warehouse isn't taking the physical toll like it first was. I am getting too use to the type of lifting and moving i do there.

and wrldstrman if you plan on closing in on 400lbs benching you should try getting into the World Strongman competitions.
Your username kinda hints at it anyways....

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2006, 11:53:20 PM »

threw up 365 today getting pretty excited..im going to go for 375 in 2 weeks. making awsome gains 2 months ago i could barley get 300 once now i can get 8 reps...

a guy that works here in town does the worldest strongest man stuff he finished 6th in the usa competion..I want to go to where he trains and try and flip one of his big tires..

SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2006, 04:22:21 AM »

I lost three pounds since the same time yesterday. Cheesy

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"