RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:45:31 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Dragon Warrior 2 Contents Question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Warrior 2 Contents Question  (Read 1836 times)
yap
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: October 13, 2005, 06:24:48 PM »

I just got a Dragon Warrior 2 complete, and included was a map thing that is too big to fit in the box.  Was this included with the original packaging, or is it from some additional source like Nintendo Power or something?

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 07:09:03 PM »

Hmm, I could be thinking of a different game, but I think that you were able to get DW II for free with a subscription of Nintendo Power in 1990.  Together with this free copy of DW II you would also get a special map/poster that was never released with the retail copy of DW II.  I read this somewhere not too long ago...was just trying to find out where, but can't seem to find it anymore....I'm quite sure they were talking about DW II, though, and seeing how that extra poster of yours doesn't fit in the box and I am lacking it in my complete copy of DW II, it all makes sense Wink

-Speedy

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 04:19:41 AM »

Everything in your picture is all that I have in my copy of the game. It is a pain in the ass to get everything into the box.  :-/

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 04:53:36 PM »

Speedy is correct. Nintendo Power did run a promo when Dragon Warrior 2 came out in which you could get a subscription and the game and save a bunch of money. I remember that promo. I'm not sure what all it included.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 04:55:06 PM by The_Evil_Leon » Logged

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 10:47:43 AM »

Actually, I think that was Dragon Warrior 1 that Nintendo Power was giving away.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length