RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:12:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Re: The Nintendo Wifi Connection Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Re: The Nintendo Wifi Connection Thread  (Read 3473 times)
yap
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: November 16, 2005, 07:56:28 PM »

I'm still waiting for my Mario Kart which I preordered from Amazon forever ago, and still hasn't been sent when it should have been sent on the 15th.  GRR

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 02:10:45 PM »

I have a bunch of Halo buds and Pittsburgh folks that aren't really forum people discussing friend codes and whatnot.. I've started a section on the RF Gen Halo forum for them. I dunno why but they're more comfortable sticking with the little crew of everyone knows everyone *shrug* Anyways you're welcome to join up there and post there as well. God knows we could use the activity...lol

http://halo.rfgeneration.com

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 05:14:59 PM »

What, did you import it?  I didn't think that came out here till the 5th.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 09:53:25 PM »

It came out a week early here. It wasn't due till the 7th and the only store in Winnipeg that got it is EB at Garden City where I pre-ordered it. I was just as surprised when they called me this afternoon and told me to come fetch.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 04:26:05 AM »

Where do you create a nickname and get the friend code from?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 12:05:07 PM »

First you have to finish working for Nook, then you go to the town gate. Talk to the cop on the right to get your friend code and leave town.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 12:25:28 PM »

So is this game as wonderful as the original? I bought Mario and Luigi: Partner's in Time in the present and will be getting Animal Crossing for Christmas. I have bought or will have bought way too many DS games, but they are so damn good! Mario and Luigi 2 is simply amazing, as good as the original, and the vilains speak 1337! It's really neat.

Hello World.
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 12:27:28 PM »

Animal Crossing is worth it and it sounds to me like M&L is too. Damn I want that game now!

Ashesfall
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 09:29:06 PM »

I will second Animal Crossing. Only reason I got it is because I caught Anitminds post this morning on gamefaqs and drove like mad to pick up one of the few remaining copies. This game is awesome, very very addictive.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 12:29:15 PM »

I will ask again, how do you get a nickname and friend code?

SMS set complete!
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 12:39:32 PM »

First you have to finish working for Nook, then you go to the town gate. Talk to the cop on the right to get your friend code and leave town.

yap
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 12:39:42 PM »

Antimind did reply to you already:

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 04:48:29 AM »

Ok,  I think there is some confusion.  I meant for the DS how do you get your nickname and friend code.  Have I confused anyone, yet?

SMS set complete!
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 04:51:54 AM »

Your name is whatever you named your character, town is whatever you named your town, and you get your friend code from TALKING TO THE FUCKING DOG AT THE GATE. He's the one on the right.

You could also try reading the manual that came with the game. I wouldn't know since I didn't need a lookie, but it may include photos that'll point you in the right direction.

m3talst0rm
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 04:52:59 AM »

Shaggy, Ive read that the friend code is specific to the wifi game you have.  Like you will have a different code for Animal Crossing than what you have for mario kart ds...I dont have a ds so Im just going on what Ive read.  So antimind is telling you how to get your friend code for animal crossing.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length