RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:58:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Your user name? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Your user name?  (Read 8336 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 07:06:30 PM »

So eventually will you have to change it to Freak_Man ?  laugh

Wink

If he is like us then no.

Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 07:25:39 PM »

I wanted to make the shortest named that I could think of that sounded real and would never be taken on any site.  so I typed in some letters and Rejinx come out.  I later add Wulf as a last name just for kicks.  To this day I have never had to uses numbers after my name.  
         Man that is a boring story.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 07:42:13 PM »

I HATE numbers after usernames.  That's a big reason I was getting mad when choosing my name.

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 08:39:41 PM »

If you wanna know what mine means, watch the original Star Wars Smiley

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 08:44:57 PM »

From what I was told when I was real young my Dad called me buddy, which came out bummy when I repeated it.  That stuck and eventually got shorted to bum which ended up as my nickname within my family while growing up.  Some time in my twenties one of my siblings was joking that I couldn't be just bum anymore since I was grown up, at that time bum-man was born.  It's been my online name since I have been on the internet.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 08:46:08 PM »

If you wanna know what mine means, watch the original Star Wars Smiley

Why aren't you at your post anyway?  Wink

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 09:43:43 PM »

No plans to change it to freak man.  I want to stay young forever and part of my theory is that I can't get any older if I keep my user name as freak boy.  Plus it sounds better that way.  

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2006, 03:44:31 AM »

I HATE numbers after usernames.  That's a big reason I was getting mad when choosing my name.

Ken

hey!!

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »

I worked at Paramount's Kings Island, where I was either an associate, supervisor, or manager in the same set of stores each year, the head of which was Trader Jake's

Not many people would willingly work in this set of locations for 4 years, so I became known as Trader Jake for being out there every year.

Hello World.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2006, 09:49:32 AM »

Izret = Terzi backwards.

I ran into the problem of swapping ISP's ALOT and not being able to use Izret over and over.
So thats why i have numbers at the end of it.

The onyl ones i remember using for sure are
izret
izret101
izret102
izret159
izret369(currently use)
izret370

But there have been amany more.
And i set up alot of joke accounts on AIM too.
Like werichbinvater which i used when my dad first got the internet to see how much german he remembered.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 01:56:31 AM »

To make a long story short, my username came from my own name Pieter aka Piet / Pete.  It started once with SpeedyPetey, then turned into Speedy or SpeedyPiet.  Since Speedy is a pretty popular nickname, I added the NES to it at the various gaming forums that I'm signed up at, to somewhat differentiate myself from the others (and because I mainly collect NES) Wink  

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 04:12:26 AM »

i set up alot of joke accounts on AIM too.
Like werichbinvater which i used when my dad first got the internet to see how much german he remembered.

That is awesome!  |D How long did that last before he either gave up or found out it was you.  Cheesy

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 05:46:35 AM »

It didn't take more than a minute or 2 actually.
I was failry surprised.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2006, 10:03:50 AM »

wrldstrman.....worlds strongest man...Me and my weight lifting buddy were into the worlds stongest man so I started calling him magnus  after magnus ver magneson and I just used wrldstrman..I stuck with it because I go to dozens of sites and use the same user name...

(removed the 50 lines of emptyness lol Wink)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 01:39:07 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2006, 03:26:46 PM »

It would be a long story (truely) but in the end it was a friend who typed some random letters on the keyboard and out came nupoile. I have used it for many years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length