RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:02:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 414126 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #300 on: January 05, 2008, 01:12:20 AM »

Welcome Darren!

gninonfire
Tiger Gizmondo

Australia

Stats
« Reply #301 on: January 05, 2008, 06:12:19 PM »

G'day guys, I'm Ning  Grin. Finally, I have time to reply on this forum. I've been a member since last year. Obviously, not too many girl gamer around the forum. Anyway, I'm mainly collecting consoles. My fav is Japanese systems and games (Famicom - spent my childhood year playing them). Eventhough I can't read or speak the language  Undecided  but still I can manage to play the game. Alright guys, nice to meet u all.  Wink
joker_1977
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2008, 12:19:38 AM »

Hey everyone, Eliott here. Just started up on the site and have to say that I am glad I did find it. I havent been collecting long, but what I do have is a start. For now, I am mainly collecting consoles, with the added game here and there. I try to find the occasional rare or unique one, without putting too much a damper on the pocket. It would be going alot better, as in collecting, but I suffer from Kidney failure, and funds arent coming in like when I could work. So hopefully my start is good enough for some and if all gets better in the future, I can continue on my efforts.
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #303 on: January 07, 2008, 03:41:50 AM »

Greetings and salutations Darren, Ning, and Eliott.
It's a pleasure to have your company on this forum and I look forward to reading more posts from you all Smiley

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #304 on: January 07, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »

Welcome Ning and Eliott! Glad you joined.

Kollision
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2008, 12:56:33 PM »

Well, I've been using the awesome collection tool for a few months since I restarted collecting.
I live in Brazil and my favorite gaming system is the Genesis/Mega Drive. I recently got a Sega Saturn and a Dreamcast, and I'm starting to get games for these also.
My objective in collecting games is clear: shoot'em ups. That doesn't mean I'm not into other genres though.
I'm really glad to be here!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 03:57:33 PM by Kollision » Logged

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2008, 03:07:10 PM »

Glad to have you here Kollision, hope you stick around and become an active member on the boards!!

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #307 on: January 12, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »

Hello Hello Hello! And welcome to the boards! Please be active. You won't regret it. Grin

Tell me about your variants...
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #308 on: January 12, 2008, 06:48:30 PM »

Lucky you Kollision, Brazil is a awesome place to be as a Sega fan with the Master System & Mega Drive still being manufactured but now pack with heaps of built-in games.

Welcome to the forums Smiley

AZ Legend
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #309 on: January 14, 2008, 02:01:55 PM »

Hey Im Brandon, I live in Tucson, AZ. I played video games since atari days. But got hooked on my NES. Ive never really collected video games, but recently decided to get everything i can get my hands on. I play video game as well when i have time. Im married and have a son and also go to college. Im currently trying to tackle collecting all NES games and Complete systems in Orginal Box. lol.

My collection so far is very small. I want to try to get a blog up of my adventure also.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #310 on: January 14, 2008, 02:42:56 PM »

Welcome AZ Legend,  If you check around the site you'll find an area to start your adventure in collection blog as well as great site tools to track your collection.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #311 on: January 16, 2008, 04:32:47 AM »

You've come to the right place AZL, welcome Smiley

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #312 on: January 28, 2008, 06:34:48 PM »

Welcome Kollision and AZ Legend

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #313 on: January 29, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »

Welcome everyone!

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #314 on: January 29, 2008, 12:49:45 PM »

Welcome to our little corner of the internet everyone I've missed! Cheesy

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length