RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:21:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 964401 times)
MercuryCrusader
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #4170 on: February 15, 2012, 02:04:14 AM »

Bought that recent Humble Indie Bundle a day or two back, the Indie Royale bundle the same day, and today bought that Indie Gala bundle. I seem to have a weakness when it comes to buying indie bundles.

HOARD is kind of fun, but man, it only has one piece of music and it gets grating after a while. Toki Tori is fun, kind of reminds me of Lode Runner. And I still have a lot of games to play through to make the most out of my indie purchases.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4171 on: February 15, 2012, 09:46:41 AM »

More insaniquarium.
Might get RE5 going on 360 tonight Smiley

lol
The funny thing is i now have 2 copies of this game and bought the DLC but still have not played it.

Deadliest Warrior: The Game and its DLC got stomped tonight. Just need to do the online. Not looking forward to the 10 tourney wins. There is supposed to be a way to keep your ranking so you don't have to keep fighting to work your way back up. Hopefully i can get that to work. I don't want to have to deal with swapping profiles and fighting 4 accounts against eachother 40+ times.

I still need to do the tourneys as well.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4172 on: February 15, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »

Finished the main quest in Skyrim a few days ago.  For all the complaints people have about the technical issues, loading times, and less than perfect combat, I still think it's one of the best games I've ever played.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4173 on: February 15, 2012, 03:47:41 PM »

For whatever reason i didn't turbo long enough last night. Still have several hundred more fights to win with the Rajput.

Finally got the 200/200 in Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown by completing the time attack mode.

Deleted my save file for Chime and am working on getting 100% on each stage. 3 down 2 to go.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4174 on: February 15, 2012, 11:19:40 PM »

Played some Battle Kid and Super Mario Bros. 2j. Both of these games completely destroyed me. Couldn't get past World 1-4 on SMB and maybe got to the 4th checkpoint in BK.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4175 on: February 16, 2012, 12:29:27 PM »

Hooked up my new Sega CD model 1 last night and played a quick game of NHL 94.  Unfortunately, I also discovered that my Power Base Converter does not work.  I'll have to play around with it a bit to see what the problem is.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4176 on: February 16, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »

Working on my perfect run through of Yoshi's Island.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4177 on: February 16, 2012, 11:23:34 PM »

SNK's Arcade Classics Vol. 1 PSP

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4178 on: February 16, 2012, 11:57:31 PM »

Wrapped up Chime.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4179 on: February 17, 2012, 10:33:25 AM »

More Katamari Forever.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4180 on: February 18, 2012, 12:16:46 AM »

Castlevania Harmony of Despair for the life of me i can't kill a boss with a slide kick. I need to get higher health or defense or something because everytime i think i only need to do one more hit with a weapon it ends up being the killing blow OR i slidekick for ever and it doesn't cut it.

Root Beer Tapper cleared the Punk Bar lost 3 lives on the first alien stage.(1st try!!!) Cleared Punk bar again with only 1 life to spare. Made more progress into the alien bar but alas still croaked.

Defender fuck this game. Cleared level 3.

Droplitz dunno what it is about exactly but it is a strange puzzle game. Only played for 15-20 mins. I guess it is a highly modified version of Pipe Dream...?

Gin Rummy so slow moving. I think i am going to just try and do a win a day or something.... Or just not play again for ages.

Bug Village since the patch i have had no lady bugs or stink bugs in my game. Once i get the 300k and level 20something achievement i'll have to delete it and time glitch my clock 100 times to kill the bugs >:-(

Frogger on the phone fuck this game too.

Bejeweled on the phone and Text Twist on the phone fuck these grinds.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4181 on: February 18, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »

Finished the main quest in Skyrim a few days ago.  For all the complaints people have about the technical issues, loading times, and less than perfect combat, I still think it's one of the best games I've ever played.

Ditto. I finished the main quest earlier this week as well. I have so much more to do in the game that I probably won't finish until closer to when they do their "substantial" DLC release for it. And it's one of the best games I've ever played as well.

Root Beer Tapper cleared the Punk Bar lost 3 lives on the first alien stage.(1st try!!!) Cleared Punk bar again with only 1 life to spare. Made more progress into the alien bar but alas still croaked.

Defender fuck this game. Cleared level 3.

I have to get back to played Root Beer Tapper. I mastered the arcade Tapper game (when it was a REAL bartender that served Budwiesers) and want to beat the game again. Cool

Defender...yea, fuck this game. I always sucked at it.  grrr

Played multiplayer in real life (irl) with friends last night. We played NFL Blitz (which is VERY underrated, imo), 3-on-3 NHL Arcade, and Castle Crashers (I hate that cat in the river!).

The other day I committed to getting Bejeweled 3 and started getting addicted to it so I had to stop.

Also played the demo for Mass Effect 3. It's a blast! Cool And I'm really liking the kinect voice interactivity. It really helps to not have to open the radial dial when you know what you want to do. Haven't tried the multiplayer demo yet. Looking forward to it, though.  Grin

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4182 on: February 18, 2012, 08:33:03 PM »

"Playing" World Love Organization.
I have no clue what it is about since i can't read japanese but i do know it is a "storybook" game so i can walk away for 35-40 mins come back push a button and walk away again.

Meanwhile i am messing around with phone games and watching movies on Netflix Smiley

raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #4183 on: February 18, 2012, 11:05:16 PM »

Just beat the first 2 chapters of Resident Evil Revelations.
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4184 on: February 19, 2012, 01:15:48 AM »

Started Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 for the PS2. It's excellent!

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length