RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:45:21 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 962268 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4320 on: March 20, 2012, 06:00:53 PM »

Knocked out some Kinect Fun Labs games last night. Made a quick 150G and got 3 "completions".

Started working on D&D: Daggerdale again. Closing in on lvl 10 with my first character a human warrior. Still need to hit 10 with a dwarf, rogue and mage.

Hopefully i can get matched up with a west coast guy tonight to finish N+ co-op

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #4321 on: March 20, 2012, 06:16:29 PM »

Played some Bioshock 2 online and Pinball Fx2 like always.

FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4322 on: March 21, 2012, 06:53:28 PM »

Some Sonic Chaos, got to the last zone, will pick up later with level select.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4323 on: March 21, 2012, 07:28:28 PM »

Picked up Sine Mora on XBLA today.  Excellent horizontal shooter but alittle pricey at 1200pts.  For fans of shmups I recommend it.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4324 on: March 21, 2012, 08:41:05 PM »

Doing my normal raid night thing on World of Warcraft and I'm getting ready to lose my shit.  I'm really burned out on this game.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #4325 on: March 21, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »

More Bioshock 2 multiplayer

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4326 on: March 22, 2012, 02:24:47 AM »

Still playing the hell out of D&D Daggerfall.
Met some pretty cool people. It is too bad when i meet cool random people playing games because once i finish the game i never play or talk with them again 99% of the time.

Anyways got the 24 hours play time achievement. I am about 1hours worth of powerleveling away from level 10 with my 3rd class.
I saved the dwarf for last since it is a game breaking character it should be the most fun and the easiest to level up.
Still need the achievement for picking up a weapon of every type. Which is stupid. I have done so multiple times over. I think my game is broken. If i still don't have it by the time i hit 10 with the dwarf i am going to have to farm the final boss. Which will be irritating most likely.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4327 on: March 22, 2012, 09:14:42 PM »

I was halfway thru level 9 with my cleric in Daggerfall and the save decided to corrupt. Trying to load it crashes my system now.
I am 95% sure that the 1k goblin kills and obtain one of each weapon type is also glitched on me.
After over 45 hours of game play there is no reason i should not have either of them.

So i am going to have to start as a cleric again hit lvl 10. Hope that achievement pops. If none of the other ones do i am going to delete everything and start completely from scratch for the weapons and goblin kills which is something i am not looking forward to at all.

I stopped for the night since the game has crashed 6 or so times since the bullshit with my corrupt save.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4328 on: March 22, 2012, 09:19:19 PM »

Wait Daggerfall is D&D based?

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4329 on: March 22, 2012, 09:24:33 PM »

My bad i meant Daggerdale. It is D&D based.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4330 on: March 22, 2012, 10:05:50 PM »

I was halfway thru level 9 with my cleric in Daggerfall and the save decided to corrupt. Trying to load it crashes my system now.
I am 95% sure that the 1k goblin kills and obtain one of each weapon type is also glitched on me.
After over 45 hours of game play there is no reason i should not have either of them.

So i am going to have to start as a cleric again hit lvl 10. Hope that achievement pops. If none of the other ones do i am going to delete everything and start completely from scratch for the weapons and goblin kills which is something i am not looking forward to at all.

I stopped for the night since the game has crashed 6 or so times since the bullshit with my corrupt save.

...and a corrupted save would be why I stopped playing it.
FWIW, my Battlefield 3 save is corrupted every single time I save.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4331 on: March 23, 2012, 10:07:47 AM »

Yesterday I finished Frogger and Implode on my phone. Then when I got home I played some Army of Two Japanese version. I finished the US and PAL version last week.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4332 on: March 23, 2012, 12:44:18 PM »

JP version shoulld be a cake walk now.

Finished today:
62. Tecmo Bowl Throwback - XBLA

Still up in the air on going back into Daggerdale. I think i might wait until the random guys i was playing with forget about me. If i am going to spend hours playing a game to make no meaningful progress it is going to be more like Halo

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4333 on: March 23, 2012, 03:19:41 PM »

JP version is cake but it will take the longest. It doesnt have the DLC so I can reload the last checkpoint over and over killing Dalton. That was 40k every few minutes towards the 1 million dollar achievement. To get 1 million playing through the game it is a little over 3 playthroughs I think. So 1 playthrough on easy to unlock hard. Playthough on hard. Then back to easy.

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4334 on: March 23, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »

Kid Icarus Uprising. Super fun and addicting so far!
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length