RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:16:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 955244 times)
FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4260 on: March 06, 2012, 10:11:17 PM »

Ever since I got the game gear I've wanted to beat every sonic game on it (excluding spin-offs), but I only got around to beating Sonic 2. (Which took unlimited lives with game genie to beat)

Tonight I decided to play some Sonic 1 gamegear and I managed to beat it all in one sitting, with almost all the emeralds and not using a continue until the last zone. Though what got frustrating was getting killed due to the game slowing down from all the bullets in the Sky base.

I guess I'll try beating Sonic chaos later this week, I might do it on the Wii VC one I bought so I'm not tempted to cheat.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4261 on: March 07, 2012, 02:36:45 AM »

Tried to do the online in deadliest warrior solo. I made a fair dent but because the way they track the online makes no fucking sense i got screwed over and am not going to finish tonight.

Ray you can check TA since you will probably be interested. I ranted about it. If you are going to self boost this like i am attempting be very careful. None of the guides are 100% accurate and none of the methods seem to be guaranteed.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4262 on: March 07, 2012, 10:11:34 AM »

Tried to do the online in deadliest warrior solo. I made a fair dent but because the way they track the online makes no fucking sense i got screwed over and am not going to finish tonight.

Ray you can check TA since you will probably be interested. I ranted about it. If you are going to self boost this like i am attempting be very careful. None of the guides are 100% accurate and none of the methods seem to be guaranteed.

I've been hands-off on TA since the move started. I've had no problems with the boosting for Deadliest Warrior, but I did have to make sure I did things in a specific order. I got up to 4 tournament wins before I got frustrated.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4263 on: March 07, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »

Coffeetime Crosswords.
Another delisted one. Looks like this is going to take about 10 hours. I thought i would be able to do it in much lass since there are answer guides available.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #4264 on: March 07, 2012, 06:46:35 PM »

Been playing Sonic and Terraria

My laptop is an i5 around 2.5GHz with a 525m GPU.

meh, my 8800 gt is a bit faster than a 525m but the i5 kicks a x2 4600's arse.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4265 on: March 07, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »

Mass Effect 3.

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4266 on: March 07, 2012, 08:59:58 PM »

Beat Metroid a few nights ago for the heck of it.

Almost done with Mortal Kombats story mode I think, I've been jumping between the story and tower mode. Only 198 floors left.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4267 on: March 08, 2012, 10:34:54 AM »

Almost done with Uncharted 3 on Crushing difficulty.  I have to say, for a game with so much visual polish the cover system is absolute garbage.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:38:36 AM by blcklblskt » Logged
MercuryCrusader
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #4268 on: March 08, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »

I think I'm close to the end of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. Once I'm finished with that, I might play a completely different style of game to take a break from all that puzzlin'. Probably put some more hours into Rhythm Heaven Fever; I've been playing that on-and-off for a while.
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4269 on: March 09, 2012, 01:51:23 PM »

I got a android phone and I've been playing with that.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #4270 on: March 09, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »

mass effect 3

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4271 on: March 09, 2012, 05:03:30 PM »

Dondonpachi Maximum - Bullet Hell game made by Cave on WP. It is :-DDDDDD

NFS: Hot Pursuit - finally opened this to help out a friend with the online.
Small Arms - completed this one

Tecmo Bowl Throwback - halfway through achievements. Only 1/3rd of the way finished with the season

Coffeetime Crosswords - halfway through this

Mercury HG - going to see about making this my next completion.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4272 on: March 09, 2012, 05:05:24 PM »

Street Fighter x Tekken.  I'm having a blast with the game so far.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4273 on: March 10, 2012, 01:26:47 AM »

I decided to browse for some new mods for Skyrim and ended up trying out a director's mod.

I had so much fun just making random people in Whiterun do stupid things. Made one guy do an eternal toast to the big tree. Had one of the companions constantly swimming around town (and I quickly followed suit because it was awesome). I set Heimskr on fire and the bastard still didn't shut up. I made one guy perpetually explode with Alduin's death animation. Last but not least I somehow turned some guy invisible, mostly; all he had left was his epic head of hair, eyes, and goatee. So there was just a random, perfectly shaped mane of hair and a goatee floating around the marketplace.

Screw questing!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4274 on: March 10, 2012, 01:53:06 AM »

Finished Small Arms and passed a viral around to a bunch of people.

The Simpsons Arcade someone helped me finish the last few runs i needed in this. No continue clear, clearing half the game on 1 life.

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length