RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:58:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 955295 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5940 on: February 19, 2013, 11:59:40 AM »

Sir Psycho got me playing Shogun 2: Total War. Pretty good thus far, less interested in feudal Japan than I used to be, but it's solid gameplay.

When shall his new form be revealed?
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5941 on: February 19, 2013, 12:14:03 PM »

Finished the Aliens: Colonial Marines campaign, playing around on the MP until I pick up Metal Gear Rising tonight.

Keelah se'lai
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #5942 on: February 19, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »

Waiting for tomorrow to buy SNES F-Zero on the Wii-U for 30 cents.  I don't care if I already have have the cart, I love playing this game!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5943 on: February 19, 2013, 07:00:43 PM »

Earthworm Jim HD (WP7) - Popped a few more achievements and had my first showdown with Psy-Crow Tongue

Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #5944 on: February 19, 2013, 07:43:52 PM »

Playing Skyrim again

I am the King of San Andreas
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5945 on: February 19, 2013, 08:54:18 PM »

Sir Psycho got me playing Shogun 2: Total War. Pretty good thus far, less interested in feudal Japan than I used to be, but it's solid gameplay.

Everything was going along swimmingly, was expanding slowly with the Shizuma clan or some such, one strong ally on my flank and a fairly weak enemy along the coast ahead of me. Took out first clan, expanded onto the big mainland island and all of the sudden like 6 clans declared war on me including the Tokugawa. I have zero troops at my rear and some fucks just landed an invasion fleet in and or around my bum hole. I stopped playing at that point to go to work, I'm going to have to pull something fast to save myself from being raped. Probably should have built a fleet and kept garrisons.

When shall his new form be revealed?
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5946 on: February 19, 2013, 08:57:44 PM »

Everything was going along swimmingly, was expanding slowly with the Shizuma clan or some such, one strong ally on my flank and a fairly weak enemy along the coast ahead of me. Took out first clan, expanded onto the big mainland island and all of the sudden like 6 clans declared war on me including the Tokugawa. I have zero troops at my rear and some fucks just landed an invasion fleet in and or around my bum hole. I stopped playing at that point to go to work, I'm going to have to pull something fast to save myself from being raped. Probably should have built a fleet and kept garrisons.

i wonder what you did that made them so mad. were they all allied with that one clan?
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5947 on: February 20, 2013, 01:21:12 PM »

Earthworm Jim HD (WP7) - Kind of making my peace with the controls now.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5948 on: February 20, 2013, 01:37:34 PM »

Koozac - little over 1 million points so far. Need to hit 10 total to finish the game.

Gundam Operation Troy - Just under 100 games played. Need to hit 500 to finish the game.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - finished the single player stuff. Just need to get 200 wins (should be around 170) and deal 1 million points of damage(supposedly will happen before i hit 200 wins... i doubt it.)

Frogger (XBLA) - fuck this fucking game. Cleared stage 3 and promptly lost.

Halo 4 - Cleared the first 3 missions on Legendary with my little bro the other day.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5949 on: February 20, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »

i wonder what you did that made them so mad. were they all allied with that one clan?

If you expand too fast and don't keep high diplomatic relations with some more powerful clans they'll end up turning on you. The best thing you can do is have an ally and actually help the ally, it builds honor and notoriety.

I'm playing a game as the Hojo, they have improved siege weapons and nothing is more satisfying than having your mangonels land a direct hit on a giant ball of enemies, 50+ instantly dead.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:02:50 PM by sirpsycho » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5950 on: February 21, 2013, 02:03:26 PM »

Earthworm Jim HD (WP7) - Heading to Level 5(Yes, that's the name of the level)

Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length