RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Bully- No more 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Bully- No more  (Read 5295 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »

I didn't say you liked EA, I was making a point.

By GTA II do you mean Vice City or the old overhead game?

If you haven't tried the newer games and enjoy a tight 3D driving engine and a so-so shooting engine (it's not bad, just lock on, unless you go PC which is far better in all accounts) check 'em out, they're cheap cheap cheap and fun fun fun.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »

I didn't say you liked EA, I was making a point.

By GTA II do you mean Vice City or the old overhead game?

If you haven't tried the newer games and enjoy a tight 3D driving engine and a so-so shooting engine (it's not bad, just lock on, unless you go PC which is far better in all accounts) check 'em out, they're cheap cheap cheap and fun fun fun.

I meant GAT III. I liked GTA 1 and 2

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 12:52:00 AM »

I hate Rockstar. Game should be cancelled.

How can you hate Rock*? What did they do kill your family over money and now you have to go on a punisher-esque rampage to get revenge?

Thats it.

Damn I seemed to have pissed off all the Rockstar fanboys.

I hate them becasue GTA 3-15 are all the same game. They hurt the game industry with "Hot Coffee". I think it is lame that they had to do a recall becasue you need a cheat device to hack the game but it still hurt the industry.

I do like Smugglers Run and I bet the Table Tennis game is good.

you know you access hot coffee every day.....you love it.....don't lie

...table tennis is kinda fun though.....gets boring really quickly though....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 01:54:16 AM »

I didn't even notice Bully got a name change to escape negative media PAL side. That was until my little bro hired this game and the whole thing looked and sounded like what I had heard Bully would be. So I looked up Bully on the forum for a name change, and fair enough, it was Bully.

Guess they should of picked their name more carefully in the 1st place, although people have to learn not to judge a book by it's cover.

GTA III was a bit of mindless fun at 1st. But then they release another, then another. The stupid thing is they didn't even seem like new games, they should of been expansions.

Same goes for EA's games in general especially though. That's why I'm not a fan of EA games. Back in the 90s though Mutant League rocked!

AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 03:29:45 PM »

I didn't even notice Bully got a name change to escape negative media PAL side. That was until my little bro hired this game and the whole thing looked and sounded like what I had heard Bully would be. So I looked up Bully on the forum for a name change, and fair enough, it was Bully.

Guess they should of picked their name more carefully in the 1st place, although people have to learn not to judge a book by it's cover.

GTA III was a bit of mindless fun at 1st. But then they release another, then another. The stupid thing is they didn't even seem like new games, they should of been expansions.

Same goes for EA's games in general especially though. That's why I'm not a fan of EA games. Back in the 90s though Mutant League rocked!

The GTA games are expansions, of sorts.  The next GTA game is set to be a true sequel, being GTA 4.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 12:48:48 AM »

I bet if the NES was still a system we'd be up to Mario 24 and it'd be like all the other Mario NES and people would still buy it and play it because it's an awesome game.

haha Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length