RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:30:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What DVDs have you purchased recently? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 76 Print
Author Topic: What DVDs have you purchased recently?  (Read 316377 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #960 on: July 22, 2014, 10:36:46 AM »

I actually got rid of all my DVDs but I have a very small blu-ray collection now. A friend of mine got me Akira for my birthday a few weeks ago. I figured that's a good one to own.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #961 on: July 22, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »

Gumball Rally and Cannonball II double pack

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #962 on: July 23, 2014, 12:55:48 AM »

Scrubs season 1
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #963 on: July 30, 2014, 10:07:34 PM »

I picked a DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack the the first Terminator Movie(I would have preferred T2, but it was still a decent movie for cheap so I grabbed it) for $2.39.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #964 on: August 01, 2014, 04:25:41 PM »

So, I found this neat box set of the original GI Joe for $20 in a pawnshop. I've actually never seen this thing before.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #965 on: August 01, 2014, 06:06:47 PM »

Oh Hell Yeah! That is an awesome box set! I love it when you can get the whole series in one shot...not to mention is such a cool package!

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #966 on: August 01, 2014, 09:51:57 PM »

Oh Hell Yeah! That is an awesome box set! I love it when you can get the whole series in one shot...not to mention is such a cool package!

Came with a nice bonus to, there was a slot to put the animated movie in the set(even though it didn't actually come with it) and whoever sold it had done so. I remember said movie being pretty good so that's a cool bonus.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #967 on: August 02, 2014, 12:31:58 AM »

Addams Family Values

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #968 on: August 07, 2014, 02:02:09 AM »

$20?!? That's a bargain for that GI Joe DVD footlocker! I paid retail for mine when it came out. Looks like yours might be missing the Dogtag flashdrive and animation cels? I still need to get that (godawful) movie to go in the empty slot for it.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #969 on: August 25, 2014, 11:12:14 PM »

$20?!? That's a bargain for that GI Joe DVD footlocker! I paid retail for mine when it came out. Looks like yours might be missing the Dogtag flashdrive and animation cels? I still need to get that (godawful) movie to go in the empty slot for it.

Yes, it only has the book and discs(I wasn't aware it ever game with animation cells because Amazon doesn't list those in the contents)

I was pretty floored when I found out it was was something that normally runs $60+ even for just the discs and no foot locker.

Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #970 on: October 02, 2014, 10:06:00 PM »

Chicago Fire season 1

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #971 on: October 11, 2014, 08:01:06 PM »

We just upgraded our tv and got a new blu ray player to go with it. Figured we needed some blu rays to watch and we wanted something that would show off the quality of our new setup. I picked out these five documentaries:

The Hobbit Extended Edition is a travel log of ancient Europe. Sort of a hiking/walking voyage of different environments and peoples.

Blade Runner 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition follows a maker of miniature origami.

Tron Legacy explores the life of The Dude after Donny died.

The Last Starfighter 25th Anniversary Edition editorializes on how playing video games keeps the earth safe.

Serenity is a family's conflict with a large corporation and how they fight back using social media.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #972 on: October 15, 2014, 09:37:11 PM »

I haven't posted anything in a while.  Here's what I've picked up

I've grabbed a bunch more since even this pic was taken, but that's for another day.  I also picked these up for 10 cents a piece

I love alien conspiracy videos sooooooooo much.

Finally I finally found not one, but two laserdisc players after searching locally for at least a year.

Just in time to watch my laserdisc copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula Smiley
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #973 on: October 18, 2014, 10:37:56 PM »

i had been eyeing the 50th anniversary James Bond complete blu-ray set for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger on it today. 23 movies and 1 bonus disc, i've only seen 4 of them i think so this should be fun.
Nathan Dunsmore
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #974 on: October 27, 2014, 12:02:02 AM »

Beware the Batman: Season 2 part 2. Shame this series was cancelled before its time. Easily the best Batman series since the DCU. Unfortunately action dramas just aren't very popular right now in animation.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 76 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length