RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:54:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Just Got the ZX Spectrum, Amiga CD32 & Amstrad GX4000. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Just Got the ZX Spectrum, Amiga CD32 & Amstrad GX4000.  (Read 4687 times)
cauterize
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 06:27:09 AM »

Oh also, its a shame Digitpress is down as i posted a full guide on how to play ZX Specturm games from a CD...
Something you might wanna check out!

Really? Oh and is there away to place Amiga games on a CDR and play it on the CD32?

Yup the ISOs are readily avaliable on the net... I use them quite often as CD32 games sometimes hold a price tag i dont wanna pay Wink
If youre familliar with torrents, have a look at these ones:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/245264
http://www.mininova.org/tor/181425

If you need any help on this, just PM me Cheesy

anagrama
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 07:17:42 AM »

The GX4000 is very rare and quite valuable.

lol this "console" is nothing but a CPC464 without the keyboard and was seen as nothing but a piece of shit when it was new, There used to be hundreds in catalog discounts shops trying to get rid of unwanted stock and i think its only got about 5 games as non sold.

No, it's not - the GX4000 is basically a consolized CPC6128+, which was the upgraded follow-up to the CPC464.
There were something like 27 games released for it, though around half of those are almost impossible to find.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 01:12:16 PM »

Nice pick up!

Welcome to the forums cauterize and anagrama.

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 03:19:39 PM »

lol this "console" is nothing but a CPC464 without the keyboard and was seen as nothing but a piece of shit when it was new, There used to be hundreds in catalog discounts shops trying to get rid of unwanted stock and i think its only got about 5 games as non sold.

No, it's not - the GX4000 is basically a consolized CPC6128+, which was the upgraded follow-up to the CPC464.
There were something like 27 games released for it, though around half of those are almost impossible to find.

all this was off the top of my head im no expert on it i was just trying to fill in some blanks

cauterize
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 05:54:52 PM »

all this was off the top of my head im no expert on it i was just trying to fill in some blanks

Either way the console is very undesirable... I have a complete one sat in my loft and it has been for a few years... All ive got for it is Robocop and Burning Rubber (the pack in game). You usually find them in good condition as they were probably packed straight back into the box! LOL
I have no intentions to take it out.
There is also a complete one for sale in the Gamestation near me, its been there for months

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 07:32:29 PM »

lol Gamestation and there over priced "retro" stuff in the window, the other day in Wakefield they wanted £30 or so for a sodding master system 2 with about 3 unboxed games there living in dreamland, What annoys me about it is a few years they couldnt get rid of it fast or cheap enough looking at you weird of you bought it!

Atariboy
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 07:58:37 PM »

Oh also, its a shame Digitpress is down as i posted a full guide on how to play ZX Specturm games from a CD...
Something you might wanna check out!

Hey Digitpress is back up and where you said about playing Spectrum games in CD?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length